Zero Point Blueblerry Sauce
’ve made this many years ago but it was definitely not @ww friendly lol you can use this recipe with any fruit!!
Servings: 6 1/2 cup Servings
- Small Pot
- 2 pints Fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cuo Monkfruit sweetner
- Zest of lemon
- Juice of lemon
- 1 pinch Pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 splash Pure vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients
- Bring to a boil
- Once boiling mash up your ingredients
- Reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes
- Remove Sauce from heat, let it cool and ENJOY!
If you use frozen blueberries you will need to drain them once thawed. You can also use some of the juice to replace with some of the water! YUM! I use Lanko Monk Fruit Sweetner.