Zero Point Blueblerry Sauce
’ve made this many years ago but it was definitely not @ww friendly lol you can use this recipe with any fruit!!
Servings: 6 1/2 cup Servings
- Small Pot
- 2 pints Fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cuo Monkfruit sweetner
- Zest of lemon
- Juice of lemon
- 1 pinch Pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 splash Pure vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP Cornstarch Slurry ingredients to thicken if needed
- 1/4-/1/3 Cup Water Slurry ingredients to thicken if needed
- Combine all ingredients
- Bring to a boil
- Once boiling mash up your ingredients
- If sauce isn't thick enough for you, mix together the 1 TBSP cornstarch with the 1/4 – 1/3 cup of water and mix in while its bubbly
- Reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes
- Remove Sauce from heat, let it cool and ENJOY!
If you use frozen blueberries you will need to drain them once thawed. You can also use some of the juice to replace with some of the water! YUM! I use Lanko Monk Fruit Sweetner.