My Blueberry Sauce is a weekly staple in my house.
I use it on mostly oatmeal bowls, overnight oats, my baked oatmeals and yogurt bowls. I have even used it on dessert pizzas.
No matter how you use it, you’ll love it as much as I do and it’ll become a weekly staple for you as well.
Zero Point Blueblerry Sauce
- Small Pot
- 2 pints Fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cuo Monkfruit sweetner
- Zest of lemon
- Juice of lemon
- 1 pinch Dak's Pumpkin Spice seasoning or pumpkin spice seasoning of your choice
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 splash Pure vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP Cornstarch
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Combine all ingredients into a small saucepan, including the 1/2 cup water listed.
- Bring to a boil
- Once boiling mash up the blueberries
- Lower heat to a simmer and if the sauce isn't thick enough add a slurry SLURRY+= 1 TBSP cornstarch with about 2-3 TBSP water, make sure to mix those up before pouring into blueberry mixture)
- Bring to a low boil to thicken then back down to a simmer.
- Remove Sauce from heat, let it cool and ENJOY!Store in the refrigerator for 7-10 days in an airtight container or you can freeze.