Pumpkin Bread With Pumpkin Spice Sugar Coating
This is one of the most delicious pumpkin breads that is lightened up and you wouldn't even know it!
- Loaf pan
- Bowl for mixing
- 3 Ripe bananas
- 1 15oz. Can of pure pumpkin Libby's
- 3 Eggs Egglands
- 1/4 Cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Spice Dak's seasoning or your choice
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Pinch of salt
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter The spray
- 1 TBSP Sugar
- 1 tsp Pumpin Spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl mash the bananas, then add the pumpkin and apple sauce
- With a hand mixer or whisk, add each egg in separately mixing between.
- In a seperate bowl mix all of the dry ingredients
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients into the dry. Mix lightly until flour is all wet.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan
- Bake one hour or until toothpick comes out dry
- Mix up the sugar for the topping with the pumpkin spice seasoning.
- Spray the top of the pumpkin bread with the butter and sprinkle the sugar coating over the top
- Let rest before slicing
Chefallieskitchen.com Recipe makes two large loafs 6-8 slices per loaf Serving 12: 4WW ( Blue & Purple ) 5WW ( Green ) 4 Bites on Better Balance iTrackBites 163 Calories Serving 16: 3WW all plans 3 Bites on Better Balance iTrackBites 122 Calories