This juicy chicken dish is smothered in fresh roasted tomatoes and ooey gooey fresh mozzarella! Then topped with amazing roasted garlic herb oil from Superfuzed kitchen. SuperFuzed oil adds such a bold flavor to this dish, my family’s obsessed with it! I put my discount …
Month: April 2021
Oh wow is all I have to say about this one!
Cleary I’m not done making different banana bread concoctions and to be honest I can never get sick of banana bread. My kids & husband LOVE it plus it’s super healthy & a filling snack = Win Win!
I took my basic banana bread recipe and did another twist with an amazing yogurt sauce on top! Another fun fact, the banana bread doesn’t have any sugar added, all sweetness comes from the yummy bananas! Only sugar added is in the yogurt sauce
Blueberry Banana Bread with A Sweet Lemon Yogurt Sauce
- 4 Bananas Over ripe
- 1/4 Cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 Pinch Kosher salt
- 1 1/4 Cup Fresh blueberries
- I can't beliebe it's not butter the spray
- 1 Cup non fat greek yogurt
- Zest of a lemon
- Juice of a lemon
- 2 TBSP Confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, mash up the bananas.
- Add the apple sauce, egg, vanilla, flour, baking powder, baking soda and the pinch of salt. Mix until combine.
- Pour in the blueberries and carefully fold into the batter with a spatula.
- Spray a 9x9 square baking dish with cooking spray and pour in the batter.
- Sprinkle the remaining blueberries on top of the batter and bake for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Once out of the oven spray with the butter and let cool.
- While the bread is cooling, in a bowl combine the yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice and confectioners' sugar and drizzle over the bread or use as a dipping sauce.
Well isn’t that’s a mouth full?These were out of this world tasty! Do you have some pumpkin in your pantry? Do you need something other than a pumpkin bread recipe? Well,here you go! No need to wait until the fall to use pumpkin, it’s amazing …
Looking for an amazing healthy dip that seems like it shouldn’t be healthy? Here you are!
Talk about easy too! This came together in no time and can feed a crowd. This dip is rich , velvety smooth and full of goodness!
RECIPE SERVES 8
1/2 Cup portions
Stats are for dip only
3 Bites on balance
2 WW 🔵🟣🟢
• 1 Large cauliflower
• Salt & Pepper
• Dak’s Italian Blast
• 1 tsp dried basil
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• 1 Cup part skim ricotta ( I use Polly-O )
• 2 tsp Aldi garlic paste
• 1T Grated Parmesan
• 1/4 Cup fat free half & half or unsweetened almond milk
• Juice of half a lemon 🍋
• 3/4 Cup FF Kraft mozzarella
• 2 Pints grape tomatoes
• salt & pepper
• Avocado oil
• 1T La Panza Chef’s Blend
• Roast cauliflower & grape tomatoes and season with salt, pepper, Dak’s Italian blast and a light spray of avocado oil. Roast at 400 for about 25 minutes ( set aside )
• In a blender ( I use my Vitamix ) add the roasted cauliflower, dried basil, oregano , ricotta, garlic paste, Parmesan , half & half and lemon juice. Blend until smooth
• Season with salt & pepper to taste. Pour into a lightly greased casserole. Top with mozzarella cheese. Spray a little with cooking spray to help melting process along. Bake at 350 for about 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
• Top with the roasted grape tomatoes & juices from them , garnish with La Panza , flaky salt & enjoy with either some crostini or your choice of dipper.
• This would also be amazing to use in a wrap, sandwich or on top of some chicken as well!
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
‼️𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄:𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟎 saves you 10% off at daksspices.com‼️
❗️Link in my Instagram bio ( chefallieskitchen ) to grab some amazing olive oil at La Panza 🫒 ❗️