This juicy chicken dish is smothered in fresh roasted tomatoes and ooey gooey fresh mozzarella! Then topped with amazing roasted garlic herb oil from Superfuzed kitchen. SuperFuzed oil adds such a bold flavor to this dish, my family’s obsessed with it! I put my discount code below that gets you 12% off of your purchase of SuperFuzed oil on Amazon — you guys need to try it! 🙂 ( good until 5/22/21)
Something so easy yet tastes & looks like it took hours! Enjoy this masterpiece over pasta, with a side salad or even placed on a grinder roll for an amazing sandwich! Try it for yourself and let me know what you think!!
Recipe serves 4
4 Bites on Better Balance
• 1 Pound Perdue chicken breast
• Dak’s Spices Italian Blast
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• 14 oz. of Tuttorosso Tomatoes no salt added diced tomatoes
• 1/2 tsp Dried Basil
• 1/2 tsp dried Oregano
• 1 tsp Knorr Tomato bouillon
• 12 oz. Grape tomato medley
• 4 oz. Polly-O part skim fresh mozzarella cheese
• Fresh basil
• 1T Superfuzed kitchen Roasted Garlic Herb Oil
• Preheat oven to 375
• Season your chicken with salt, pepper & I used Daks spices Italian blast. In a pan sear both sides, pour the diced tomatoes in, season with salt, pepper , dried Basil,oregano & tomato bouillon
• Place the seared chicken on top of the diced tomatoes. Then place 1 oz. of mozzarella on each chicken breast.
• Pour the grape tomatoes on top of the chicken and bake until mozzarella is nice and melted. You can broil on low for an extra brown coloring
• Garnish with Superfuzed Kitchen oil & fresh basil.
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
‼️ CODE:12CHEFALLIE for 12% off of @superfuzedkitchen Roasted Garlic Herb Oil , Link in my Instagram bio ➡️ CHEFALLIESKITCHEN ‼️ ( Code good until 5/22/21)
‼️𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄:𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟎 saves you 10% off at @daksspices ‼️