How pretty is this bowl? Need something for Taco Tuesday , BBQ or just have a yummy side dish on hand of for a snack, lunch or dinner? How about making my easy charred corn Guacamole? This came together in no time!! Simple fresh ingredients …
Month: May 2021
Can we please just look at this burger! How delicious does this look? Probably one of my favorite combinations! Add some bacon and I’ll be one happy girl! Smash burgers are probably the easier way to make burgers and they taste amazing!!! So simple, so …
How patriotic and adorable are these pancakes? I mean besides looking and tasting amazing these pancakes would be so great to serve for Memorial Day! Obviously I was making a stack to look patriotic, anything else would be uncivilized! The flavors were so delicious together …
One of my favorite combos is lemon Poppyseed. Just something about the flavors mesh so well together.
I have a lemon poppyseed muffin as well that have similar ingredients but making these pancakes was a breeze!
Also, topping it with my vanilla lemon ricotta topping just made this stack so indulgent yet just enough!
Recipe makes 3 servings
2 Pancakes with topping per serving
6 WW 🔵🟢🟣
6 Bites on Better Balance
• 1 Cup Hungry Jack pancake mix ( dry )
• 1/2 Cup unsweetened almond milk
• 1/4 Cup egg whites
• Lemon zest & lemon juice of one lemon
• 1T Poppyseeds
• 1/4 Cup part skim ricotta
• 5g Sugar free vanilla pudding mix
• Splash of lemon juice
• A few splashed of unsweetened almond milk
• Syrup of your choice ( optional )
• In a small bowl mix the part skim ricotta, sugar free vanilla pudding mix, splash of lemon juice and splashed of unsweetened almond milk and mix until loose enough to pour ( add more almond milk or lemon juice if needed ) Keep in refrigerator until needed.
• In a bowl mix the pancake mix, unsweetened almond milk , egg whites, lemon zest, lemon juice & poppyseeds
• Once pan or flat top is ready to make pancakes, take 1/4 cup portions and cook pancakes until golden on each side
• Garnish pancakes with the sweet vanilla & lemon topping
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
This dish is packed full of flavors! It is rich , decadent but lightened up to perfection! My creamy Cajun pasta dish is the best! It is creamy and everyone will enjoy it! Not a big fan of spicy food? That’s ok, you can omit …
These savory pancakes are stuffed with corn, crumbled bacon, green onions, and Cheddar cheese. This stack has a fluffy interior, add the bacon, corn, cheese, scallions , a drizzle of syrup and you’ll be surprisingly delighted! Pictured is 3 servings, 2 cakes per serving. 6 …
Who doesn’t love caprese combinations? Add my basil spinach pesto that I made into an aioli and bam you’ve got one delicious sandwich!
This was so easy to make , super flavorful and extremely filling! My Basil Spinach Pesto always makes a dish so fresh and bright!
Grab my Basil Spinach Pesto right here on my blog!
10 WW 🟢 7 🔵🟣
9 Bites on Better Balance
• 5oz. Chicken breast ( Pounded thinner if needed )
• Dak’s Spices Italian Blast
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• 1 Spinella’s Portuguese roll lightly toasted
• 1oz. Part skim mozzarella
• 28g FF Kraft mozzarella
• 1T My Basil Spinach Pesto mixed with 3 tsp light Hellman’s mayonnaise
• Tomato slices
• Jarred roasted red peppers ( in water )
• Balsamic glaze ( optional)
• Mix up my Basil Spinach Pesto with the light mayonnaise & place into fridge until ready to use
• Pound out the chicken ( if needed ) and season with salt, pepper and Dak’s Italian Blast
• In a pan, grill or flat top cook chicken until fully cooked ( 165 internal temperature)
• Put cheeses on top of the chicken and either place into an air fryer like I did or place into the oven until cheese is melted , set aside when done.
• Assemble sandwich & enjoy
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮