This was insanely delicious and extremely easy to make. This was put together in less than 20 minutes.
I also made this whole meal ( minus the cold yummy coleslaw ) on my Steel made flat top.
The combination of the sweet chicken sausage, crunchy cold coleslaw, slightly bitter dill pickle mustard and yummy sautéed peppers & onions just meshed so well together.
Recipe below is for 1 doggie:
5 Bites on Better Balance
4 WW 🟣🔵🟢
• 1 Light hotdog bun ( I used 647 )
• 1 Stop & Shop sweet Italian chicken sausage link
• sautéed peppers & onions
(Seasoned with salt, pepper, Dak’s Spices Street Taco & Nothin But Ranch)
• Dill pickle mustard (or mustard of your choice)
• Honey mustard coleslaw
( Recipe below )
• In a bowl mix 1 C coleslaw mix, 2T Skinny Girl Brand Honey mustard dressing , 3 tsp light Hellmann’s Mayonnaise & Dak’s Nothin But Ranch ( place in refrigerator until ready to use )
• Sauté the sliced peppers and onions , set aside.
• Slice the chicken sausage in half lengthwise and sear on both sides
• In a toasted bun, place the coleslaw down, chicken sausage, mustard , sautéed peppers & onions
• Enjoy! 😊
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
Grab and awesome @steelmadeusa flat top in IG bio!!
‼️𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄:𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟎 saves you 10% off at @daksspices ‼️