Happy Mother’s Day weekend to all the mom’s out in the world!🌸 Let’s spoil her and go make her something delicious ok? ☺️
If you love peaches as much as I do, you’ll love this stack!
Also, if you know this song , you’ll have it stuck in your head as well. “ Peaches and cream!” 🎶😜
These were so scrumptious! The sweet and juicy peaches were a total hit in this stack, topped with a sweet cream sauce & whipped cream you’ll be begging for more!
Pictured is 2 servings
Stats are for 1 portion:
( 3 pancakes 🥞)
8 WW 🔵🟣🟢
8 @itrackbites Better Balance
• 1/2 Cup @hungryjack ( dry )
• 1/4 Cup unsweetened almond milk
• 2-3T Egg whites
• Splash of vanilla
• 1/2 Cup peaches ( fresh, frozen ( thawed ) or in a can unsweetened) – Chopped or sliced
• 1T @lovemyphilly whipped cream cheese mixed with a splash of reserved peach juice or splash of unsweetened almond milk
• 10g FF @reddiwip
• Syrup of your choice. I use #logcabinsyrup sugar free
• In a bowl combine the @hungryjack , unsweetened almond milk, whites & vanilla ( add wet ingredients slowly until a nice loose consistency. If too thick add a splash at a time). Let sit.
• While sitting, get your pan warmed up. What I used is my @steelmadeusa flat top ( link in bio to grab one, you’ll thank me later )
• Once all warmed up and ready for pancakes, place 1/4 of batter down . Put chopped or slices peaches down and brown both sides
• Top pancakes with more peaches, cream cheese mixture, syrup & whipped cream
• Enjoy! ☺️
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
‼️ Link in my Instagram bio to grab an amazing flat top by @steelmadeusa ‼️