I’ve mastered the Philly cheesesteak! This one is definitely my best one yet! If you need an easy and super delicious dinner look no further!
Once again, I made my Philly including toasting up the bread on my Steel Made flat top ( grab one in my Instagram bio ).
This Philly cheesesteak is made with the best London broil deli meat, ooey gooey American cheese, mozzarella , a little sweetness from roasted red peppers & sautéed onions with a tiny kick of heat from the pepperonchinis! This has it all! T
This delicious Philly Cheesesteak was done in less than 15 minutes! That’s what I call a win win in the busy mom life!
8 WW 🔵🟣🟢
9 Bites on Better Balance
Recipe is for one:
• 1 Spinella’s Portuguese roll
• 6 oz. Dietz & Watson London Broil deli meat ( I ask the deli for thinly sliced almond shaved )
• Dak’s Spices Steakhouse seasoning
• 2 Shop Rite non fat American cheese slices
• 28g FF Kraft mozzarella cheese
• Sautéed roasted red peppers( sliced or chopped)
• Sliced onions
• Chopped pepperonchinis
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• Dill pickle mustard or mustard of your choice ( optional )
• In a pan or what I use ( Steel Made flat top, can find a link for that in my Instagram bio ) toast up the bun and set aside
• Sauté the roasted red peppers, onions and pepperonchinis until lightly golden and set aside
• Place the roast beef down, add the Dak’s steakhouse seasoning, roasted red peppers, onions and pepperonchinis until combine. Add the cheese and let melt or what I use is a cheese melting dome ( I use Cuisinart, I also have it linked in my Amazon store in my Instagram bio )
• Add everything to the roll and add your choice of condiments or leave as is.
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
CODE: CHEFALLIE10 saves you 10% off at Daksspices.com