Mexican Street Style Cauliflower
This was so delicious and guilt free! It has all of the Mexican street corn vibes with less calories and tastes just as amazing if not better. If you weren't a cauliflower fan before, you will be after tasting my recipe!Add some protein on top for a wonderful dinner option. This also came together in about 20 minutes and I could've easily had this whole bowl but I was getting super full so I had to stop!This would be a great side dish for taco Tuesday and or as a topping on your taco, taco salad, in your burritos or even inside of a quesadilla.
- Sheet pan
- Cutting board
- Bowls for mixing
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- Avocado oil spray to coat cauliflower
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Trader Joe's Everything But The Elote optional
- 2 Lime zest of 2 limes
- 1 TBSP Lime juice
- 1 TBSP Light mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup Non fat greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic salt
- 1/3 Cup Cilantro fresh and chopped
- 1.5 oz. Cotija Cheese crumbled
- Pepper flakes to garnish, optional
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425
- Cut the cauliflower into even bite size pieces
- Place cauliflower in a bowl and spray a light coating of avocado oil. Enough to coat cauliflower pieces
- In a small bowl combine chili powder, paprika, cumin, garlic powder and Elote seasoning. Mix.
- Sprinkle seasoning over the cauliflower making sure all are even coated
- Place onto a sheet pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- While cauliflower is cooking , In a small bowl combine light mayo, greek yogurt, lime zest, lime juice, garlic salt and a little extra Elote if you have it. Combine
- Once cauliflower is done pour back into a large bowl. Pour the mixture over the cauliflower making sure coated completely
- Sprinkle the cilantro and Cotija cheese over and mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste, squeeze some more lime juice all over and serve right away or save for later. This is great right away or even chilled. I enjoyed mine with some fresh avocado on top as well.
2 WW ( All plans ) 2 Bites on Better Balance iTrackBites 82 Calories