Ok, this has to be my FAVORITE combination for chicken salad! Talk about yummy ingredients. From chopped spinach, delicious artichokes, seasoned rotisserie chicken and a creamy base to mix it all together with. Put this on a salad, in a wrap , eat it …
Month: August 2021
One of the many easy breakfast recipes that are a go to in this household. Have you heard of the famous TikTok breakfast sandwich? If you haven’t head to my Instagram I have a highlight and step by step instructions on how to make it! …
Calling all New Englanders or anyone that loves New England Clam Chowder! By far one of my new favorites!
New England Clam Chowder Pizza
- Pizza oven or oven
- Pizza Peel
- Pizza dough roller
- Parchment paper
- 6 oz Skinny Pizza Dough My Bizzy Kitchen recipe
- 2 TBSP Light garlic and herb spread I used Alouette brand
- 3/4 Cup Fat free mozzarella I use Kraft brand
- 1/3 Cup Corn
- 1 6.5 oz Can of clams Drained
- 1/4 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- Dak's Nothin But Ranch seasoning code:chefallie10 for 10% off
- 1 tsp Joe's Super-Fuzed Roasted Garlic Herb Oil
- Scallions to garnish
- Arugula to garnish
- Salt & Pepper to garnish
- We make our pizzas in our Bertello pizza oven so if you do not have one then you should preheat your oven to 425
- Roll out the desired amount of dough, I like to use 6-7 ounces
- Once rolled out, spread the garlic and herb cheese all over.
- Sprinkle the cheese, drained clams, corn, Old Bay & Dak's Nothin But Ranch seasoning
- Place onto pizza peel and into the Pizza oven ( Our pizza only takes 3 minutes ) but if in the oven it'll take about 10-12 minutes depending on how you like the crust. When cooking pizza in the oven I love using a cast iron pan or you can use a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- One all done. Brush the crust with the oil if desired and garnish with scallions, arugula , salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes if desired and enjoy!
Let me tell you when I say this was so so easy and absolutely delicious!!! The combination of the sweet and spicy mixed with the creaminess of the ranch slaw was by far one of my favorites!! If you prefer not to have it spicy …
Our family loves all different forms and flavors of banana bread! My kids devour a loaf usually in a day and if my husband approves it, anyone will!
This recipe comes from my banana muffin recipe just adjusted a little with a few ingredients added as well. My Banana Muffin recipe can also be found here on my blog as well.
Banana Fig Bread
- Loaf pan
- 3 Extra ripe bananas
- 1/3 Cup Egg substitute
- 1/4 Cup Non fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 Cup Almond milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 Cup My fig jam recipe on my blog
- 1-2 Fresh figs sliced
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice I use Dak's Spices, or substitute cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl mash up 2 of the 3 bananas
- Add remaining ingredients besides the fig jam and fresh figs and let sit for about 5 minutes
- Spray the loaf pan generously with cooking spray to prevent sticking
- Chop up remaining banana and fold into batter.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan
- Tag the fig jam and plop all over the top of the batter. Take a knife or toothpick and swirl all around .
- Place fresh fig slices on top and bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Let rest for about 10 minutes before slicing and enjoy
Absolutely delicious combination! It is fresh fig season here in New England and I am ALL about it right now! They are sweet yet work so well with savory meals as well. I ate this for breakfast but you can certainly enjoy this for a …
With the school year approaching and 2 out of our 3 kids attending school , I need a quick meal for lunch or dinner and this was so easy, filling and delicious!
Also, these new keto bagels from Aldi are my new favorite! They are nice and soft and do not fall apart when you take a bite!
Turkey Bagel Stack
- 1 Keto bagel Aldi brand, toasted lightly
- 3 oz. Deli Turkey Boar's Head Oven gold
- Red onions Sliced thin
- Tomatoes Sliced, seasoned with salt & pepper
- Bread & Butter Sweet Heat Pickles Mt. Olive brand
- 1 TBSP Alouette Garlic & Herb
- 1 Slice Non fat American cheese slice Shop Rite brand
- 28 Grams Avocado seasoned with salt & pepper
- Stone Ground Mustard