A healthy substitute for french fries! These are so easy, so good and you'll love them
Month: September 2021
This is another kid friendly breakfast which is awesome! I love being able to jazz up your pancake mix. It is easy and you can do so many different creations.
Need a quick breakfast, lunch or dinner idea? Then make my yummy Pumpkin Spice Pancakes. Don’t forget to make my blueberry sauce beforehand. My Blueberry Sauce is great for so many things but is especially delicious on pancakes!
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes With My Blueberry Sauce
- Bowl for mixing
- Pan or flat top for cooking
- 1 Cup Pancake Mix ( Dry ) I used Hungry Jack brand
- 3/4 Cup Water More if too thick
- 1/2 Cup Pure pumpkin ( Not pumpkin pie mix ) I use Libby's brand
- 2 tsp Dak's Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- My Blueberry Sauce To garnish, Recipe on blog
- Fat free whipped cream I used Reddi Whip
- Pinch of pumpkin pie spice to garnish
- In a bowl mix the pancake mix, water , pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and vanilla. Set to the side for about 5 minutes. If the batter is too thick, add a splash of water until consistency is good.
- While pancake batter is resting, preheat your pan or flat top
- Once ready, use 1/4 cup to pour each pancake. Cook on both sides and garnish with my blueberry sauce, whipped cream and a pinch more of pumpkin pie spice seasoning
Let me just tell you about this chieeseburger! This burger was delicious and has to be one of my favorite burgers I’ve made! It has spice and super delicious with the my new crema!
Need a new Taco Tuesday idea? This is for sure going to be a great new twist on that! Tacos move over!
Chipotle Cheeseburger With My Spicy Avocado Crema
- Grill , sauté pan or flat top griddle
- 1 1/4 Pound Ground Beef 96/4
- 2 Chipotle peppers in adobo Chopped fine
- 1 TBSP Adobo sauce from the can
- 1/4 Cup Onion Minced
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- My Spicy Avocado Crema Recipe on my blog
- 4 Light jalapeno string cheese or cheese of your choice
- Tomato Optional
- 4 Pepperidge Farms Soft White Burger Buns
- First preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a bowl place the beef, chipotle peppers, adobo sauce, onion, garlic , salt and pepper
- Once mixed ( Do not over mix, that'll make for a very dense burger ) divide into even patties. I weighed mine out to 5 oz. portions. If any left ( Freeze )
- Sear beef patties on both sides, place onto a small sheet pan with cheese on top. Bake for about 5 minutes or until your liking of doneness. I like mine medium rare so they were in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- If you 'd like too, place burgers on broil for a few seconds to get cheese all melted and golden.
- Serve on your choice of bun with my avocado crema, lettuce and tomato. Enjoy!
When I tell you this is a cross between a chicken cheesesteak sandwich and a sloppy joe, it just works!
The flavors are so yummy with all the ooey gooey cheese mixed in with amazing seasonings. This was so easy to make and makes for great meal prepping option.
Need a lighter version but still packed with flavor? This is definitely a wonderful recipe to make!
Chopped Cheesy Chicken Sandwich
- Flat top or saute pan
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 2 Bell peppers Chopped
- Sautéed mushrooms Optional
- 1 Pound Ground chicken 98% FF
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey 99% FF
- 1/4 Cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 TBSP Dak's Steakhouse seasoning
- 2 tsp Dak's Red Mountain Rub Seasoning
- 1 TBSP Minced garlic
- Water If needed to keep mixture moist
- 1 Can Campbell's condensed soup 98% FF cream of chicken
- 4 Slices Borden fat free cheese singles
- 3/4 Cup Fat free cheddar chesse Kraft brand
- 1/2 Cup Sugar free Steak sauce I used SF GHughes steak sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- First sauté the onions and peppers
- Sauté the mushrooms if desired and set aside. I made them separately since I'm the only mushroom fan in my house.
- Add the ground chicken and ground turkey , cook all the way through
- Add the steakhouse seasoning, red mountain seasoning ( optional ) , minced garlic and Worcestershire sauce
- If the mixture is dry, add a few splashes of water to ensure it doesn't burn.
- Now add the cream of chicken soup and mix up.
- Add both cheeses , mix until melted.
- Right before you get ready to serve, season with salt and pepper to taste and the steak sauce. Serve immediately on a your choice of roll.
Talk about one of the best combos ever! Broccoli and cheese is one of the best combos! Take that and make it into a breakfast burrito and you'll be in heaven.