Who else has a favorite salad? Ours in this household is Caesar! Also, what is better than a rotisserie chicken? I absolutely love the convenience of it. Its super versatile and easy for quick meals!
Being a stay at home mom of 3, I love a quick meal especially now that they are back in school. Sometimes putting together something as easy as a Caesar salad just hits the spot.
Chicken Caesar Salad
- Romaine lettuce Chopped
- 2 TBSP Bolthouse yogurt Caesar dressing
- 2 TBSP Non fat greek yogurt
- 1/4 Cup FF Mozzarella
- 1/4 Cup Red onions sliced thin
- 1 Bag Shrewd foods Sour Cream & Onion Puffs or croutons of your choice
- 1/4 Pound Rotisserie chicken White meat only , no skin
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- First mix the 2 TBSP dressing with the 2 TBSP yogurt and set aside
- Now what I like to do is, take a gallon size ziploc bag and dump everything inside the bag except the chicken unless you'd like that coated with dressing as well.
- Once everything is inside ( Including the dressing ) Seal the bag and shake shake shake until every piece of lettuce is coated
- Once done, dump into a bowl, add some fresh cracked black pepper to taste and enjoy!