Fall is here and my Pumpkin Butter is fall in a dish. Need some more fall or pumpkin spice in your life? Well look no further!
This was the easiest recipe I’ve made this season and came together in less than 10 minutes! It reminds me of pumpkin pie filling and it was absolutely amazing!
Also, this was kid approved ( I did serve it with some whipped cream so that helped )
My Pumpkin Butter is great on pancakes, waffles, toast, swirled into some coffee, yogurt, oatmeal or even on top of some ice cream with whipped cream.
Skinny Pumpkin Butter
- Can opener
- 1 15 oz. can Pure pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie , Libby's brand
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Light brown suger unpacked
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice I use Dak's Seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 TBSP Maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- In a small sauce pan on low heat mix everything up until brown sugar is melted
- Serve warm or place into containers into the refrigerator for later
- You can also freeze as well