This is an all-time favorite here in this household. We love making the house smell wonderful all day and to be able to set and forget is my kind of dinner. This is great for meal prep, and you can serve this in a roll …
Month: December 2021
Easy dinners are our thing in this household of five. We have been loving crockpot meals lately because it’s not only easy it’s a set and forget and see you later dinner!
If you love buffalo chicken, you are going to be obsessed with this dinner. It will be on repeat for sure in this house!
Skinny Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- 4 each Chicken breast ( Fresh or frozen ) About 2 pounds
- 1 tsp Avocado oil Spray
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Packet Hidden Valley Ranch Mix
- 1 TBSP Dak's Nothin But Ranch Optional
- 1/2 Cup Frank's hot sauce or hot sauce of your choice
- 1/2 Cup Kettle & Fire Bone Broth Or broth of your choice
- 1/2 Cup Onion Diced
- 1/2 Cup Celery Diced
- 14.5 oz Tuttoroso canned no salt added diced tomatoes Undrained
- 1/2 Cup Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing or blue cheese of your choice
- 1/2 Cup Philadelphia whipped cream cheese
- 1 Cup Kraft fat free cheddar cheese
- 1 Cup Kraft fat free mozzarella cheese
- Scallions to garnish
- 1 Box Ronzoni 150 Penne
- In a crockpot place chicken breast down on the bottom. Spray lightly with avocado oil, season with salt, pepper & both ranch seasonings
- Pour the hot sauce over the chicken then chicken broth on the bottom of the crockpot
- Add the celery, onion and diced tomato
- Pour blue cheese dressing over and set to low for 6-8 hours.
- Once chicken is fully cooked and ready to go, shred to your liking.
- Cook pasta then add to the chicken
- Add cheese and fold in then cover on low for 15 minutes until cheese is melted
- Once cheese is melted, garnish with more hot sauce and scallions