I don’t know about you, but I could eat cinnamon buns every single day. You can do that, but it’s not the healthiest option. That is why I decided to make a healthy protein cinnamon bun inspired pancake stack! This was amazing! These were kid …
Month: February 2022
Spaghetti squash is probably one of my favorite hacks for the normal spaghetti that keeps you super full and packed full of amazing nutrients. I topped it with an amazing air fryer salmon.
This squash is filled with a delicious combination of spinach, artichokes and cheeses making it so close to my favorite dip!
Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Spaghetti Squash with BBQ Salmon
- Air fryer
- 1 Spaghetti Squash Used half or one small size
- Avocado oil spray for squash
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Dak's Italian Blast or Italian seasoning
AIR FRYER SALMON
- 6 oz. Salmon
- Dak's BBQueen seasoning to season salmon
- Avocado oil spray to spray salmon
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 1/2 Cup Artichoke (in water) in water, chopped
- 1 Cup Spinach (fresh) Chopped
- 2 Light laughing cow wedges
- 1/4 Cup Fat free mozzarella
- Parsley chopped to garnish
- Set oven to 400. Slice spaghetti squash in half, scoop seeds out. Spray with avocado oil, season with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Place garlic cloves on a parchment lined sheet pan then place cut side down of squash over the garlic cloves. Cook for about 30-40 minutes.
- While squash is cooking season salmon with avocado oil, season with salt, pepper and Dak's BBQueen seasoning. Cook at 400 for about 10-12 minutes in the air fryer or oven. Cook until your liking of temperature. (I usually do 120/125)
- Once squash is done, take a fork and scrape squash into spaghetti strands. Place artichokes, spinach, roasted garlic, laughing cow and mix until combine and cheese is melted. Top with mozzarella and place bake into oven until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley and top with salmon.
The easiest nachos you’ll make that will keep you full and satisfied for hours. This recipe was basically a recipe that was a use what you have recipe. I took some leftovers and created something completely new.
Healthy Loaded Nachos
- Air fryer or oven
- Sheet tray or air fryer sheet trays
- Parchment paper
- 2 Cut Da Carb flatbreads Cut into triangles
- Cooking spray or avocado oil for chips
- Dak's Street Taco seasoning or taco seasoning of your choice
- Garlic salt to taste
- 1 Chicken breast Cooked or rotisserie. I used leftover Cook's Venture chicken that i seasoned with Dak's Nothin But Ranch, salt & pepper.
- 2 TBSP Taco sauce I used Ortega
- 1/2 Cup Pinto beans or beans of your choice, rinsed
- 1/2 Cup Roasted red peppers in water, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Fat free cheddar cheese
- 1/4 Cup Banana peppers Whole or chopped
- 2 TBSP Salsa I used Mateo's
- 2 TBSP Nonfat Greek yogurt seasoned with ranch seasoning or taco seasoning. I used Dak's
- Scallions to garnish
- 2 Cups Romaine lettuce Shredded
- Cilantro to garnish
- First cut the Cut Da Carb flatbreads into triangles
- Place onto a sheet tray or air fryer tray
- Spray lightly with avocado oil or cooking spray
- Season with taco seasoning and garlic salt
- Place into an oven at 350 or air fryer at 350 until lightly toasted (2-3 minutes) They cook fast, do not burn
- While chips are being cooked, place chopped chicken in a bowl with the taco sauce and mix until coated. Place chicken and beans into a microwave to warm up.
- Once chips are all cooked place onto a sheet tray lined with parchment or air fryer try lined with parchment
- Start assembling your nachos with desired toppings that'll be hot from the air fryer or oven. So, leave off any cold desired toppings and garnish until ready.
- Place back into the oven or air fryer until cheese is melted then garnish with lettuce, scallions, cilantro, salsda and yogurt mixture
This dinner was so delicious! The chicken was perfectly moist, a wonderful sauce that I poured all over and used as a dipping sauce for everything. This was also a meal that was done in about 30 minutes and the chicken was all done in one pan. Have an air fryer? Well, you’ll want to get one for the potatoes because they always come out crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.
Marry Me Chicken
- Air fryer
- Cast Iron pan
- 8 0Z Chicken Breast
- 1 tsp Avocado oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 Garlic cloves minced
- 1 Cup low sodium fat free chicken broth
- 1/4 Cup Fat free half and half
- 8 Sundried tomatoes (in water, not oil) Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Shredded parmesan
- 1 TBSP Italian seasnoning
- 1/3 Cup Cottage cheese blended, see notes
- 1 Bag Green beans Steam in bag
- 1 Bunch Asparagus
- 12 Little Potato Company Potatoes sliced in half
- 1 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch seasoning to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 TBSP Fresh parsely chopped
- Fresh basil Chopped
- Preheat oven to 375
- In an oven safe pan pour or spray avocado oil
- While pan is heating up season chicken with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning
- Place chicken in pan and sear on both sides, on medium high heat. Set aside ( DO NOT COOK ALL THE WAY THROUGH)
- In the same pan as the chicken was in, turn heat down and place the minced garlic into the pan. Cook until fragrant.
- Add the chicken stock/broth, fat free half and half and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Slowly add the parmesan cheese and the blended cottage cheese into the pan.
- Place chicken back into the pan making sure they are coated with sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked all the way through or reached 165 internal temperatures.
- Garnish with fresh basil & parsley
- While chicken is cooking, place sliced potatoes into an air fryer or oven at 400. Season lightly with avocado oil spray, salt, pepper and ranch seasoning. Air fry until golden brown 8-10 minutes
- Roast asparagus or place into air fryer at 400. Season lightly with avocado oil spray. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Microwave steam in bag green beans then sauté with a light spray of avocado oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.