Chicken Caesar salads is definitely my favorite salad. I will eat it in a bowl, a wrap, on top of a pizza, you name it… This is a chopped Caesar salad and its even better because you get everything in each bite. I paired it …
Month: March 2022
A big household favorite recipe that is the easiest to make.
Need a quick and delicious Philly Cheesesteak? This will be your new way to make them at home and you’ll know why once you make it.
Packed with veggies and ooey gooey cheese!
Philly Cheesesteak Wrap
- Saute pan
- Air fryer or oven
- Avocado oil spray
- 1/2 Cup Bell peppers Sliced thin
- 1/2 Cup Onions Sliced thin
- 1/2 Cup Mushrooms Sliced or chopped
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Steakhouse seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4-1/3 Cup Kettle & Fire Beef Bone Broth or broth of your choice
- 3 oz. Dietz & Watson London Broil Roast Beef Chopped
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Joseph Flax Oat Bran and Whole Wheat Flatbread
- 2 Slices Borden Fat Free American Cheese singles
- 1/2 Cup Fat free mozzarella
- Sugar free steak sauce I used GHughes or steak sauce of your choice
- In a lightly greased sauté pan with avocado oil, cook peppers until tender. Then add the onions and mushrooms.
- Season with salt, pepper, Dak's Steakhouse and Dak's Nothin But ranch
- Add the beef broth to keep veggies moist and not burn
- Chop up the roast beef into bite size pieces and add to the pan. Season to taste again and add more beef broth if needed.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, cheeses and cook on low until melted.
- Once melted add everything to the flatbread, roll up and eat as is or place into the air fryer or oven to crisp the outside.
This dinner is so satisfying and packed full of veggies.
It came together in less than 30 minutes with some leftover chicken I had in my refrigerator and it
If you love veggies like me, you’ll enjoy this tremendously while earning points back if you are on WW.
Egg Roll In A Bowl
- Saute pan
- Avocado oil spray to coat pan lightly
- 1 Cup Tattooed Chef Rice Cauliflower Stir-fry or cauliflower rice of your choice
- 2 Cups Cabbage Sliced thin
- 1 Cup Carrots Shredded
- 1/3 Cup Red onions Sliced thin
- 2 TBSP Garlic minced
- 2 tsp Ginger paste
- 2 tsp Dak's Asian Zing
- Kosher salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1/3 Cup Cilantro Chopped
- 2 TBSO Low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 Cup Kettle & Fire Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 Eggs or egg beaters
- 3-4 oz. Chicken (Cooked & Seasoned) or rotisserie
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce or hot sauce of your choice
- Spray avocado oil into a pan then add the cauliflower rice, cabbage, carrots and onions. Cook until tender
- Add the garlic and ginger, mix until combine.
- Season to taste with the salt, pepper and Dak's Asian Zing.
- Add the chicken broth if it's too dry, a little at a time.
- Add the cilantro then make a hole in the center of the mixture (a well).
- Crack the eggs in the center and cook then combine into the veggies.
- Add the soy sauce, chicken then garnish with hot sauce and sesame seeds.
I have so much love for personal sized baked oatmeal bowls. They are delicious, so versatile and PACKED full of amazing ingredients. Make this for breakfast, lunch, dinner or what make it for a dessert like me! If you try this out, let me know! …
The easiest and super delicious personal veggie pizza!
I can eat pizza every single day and there have been weeks where I enjoyed pizza every day and I wasn’t feeling guilty AT ALL!
My Bizzy Kitchen Skinny Pizza Dough has been a live changer for me in my weight loss journey and it is GUILTLESS!
If you haven’t made her dough you need to and let me know or her how you like it.
Veggie Pizza with Roasted Garlic Yogurt Sauce
- Small cast iron pan
- Pizza roller
- 5 oz. Skinny Pizza Dough recipe linked in notes
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Garlic Yogurt Sauce Linked in notes
- 1/2 Cup FF Mozzarella
- 1/4 Cup Roasted or sauteed zucchini I seasoned with Dak's Nothin But Ranch
- 1/4 Cup Steamed broccoli Chopped & Seasoned
- 2 TBSP Roasted red peppers (In water) Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Spinach Chopped & Seasoned
- 1/4 Cup Sauteed mushrooms Seasoned with Dak's Nothin But Ranch
- Avocado oil spray
- Garlic salt to season crust & pizza
- Oregano to season crust & pizza
- 1/2 TBSO Parmesan cheese
- First make my Roasted Garlic Yogurt Sauce & Skinny Pizza Dough, Recipe is at Mybizzykitchen.com for Skinny Pizza Dough.
- Roll out 5 ounces worth & pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Smear 1/4 cup of the Roasted Garlic Yogurt sauce on the dough followed by the cheese & veggies.
- Spray crust lightly with avocado oil spray and sprinkle the garlic salt over and the dried oregano.
- Bake at 400 for about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown
- Garnish with parmesan and enjoy
I know I say this a lot, but this is probably the best breakfast sandwich I’ve made! My Roasted Garlic Yogurt Sauce took this to the next level combined with the roasted veggies and micro greens. Not to mention, the Eat Royo bagels are one …