This dinner is so satisfying and packed full of veggies.
It came together in less than 30 minutes with some leftover chicken I had in my refrigerator and it
If you love veggies like me, you’ll enjoy this tremendously while earning points back if you are on WW.
Egg Roll In A Bowl
- Saute pan
- Avocado oil spray to coat pan lightly
- 1 Cup Tattooed Chef Rice Cauliflower Stir-fry or cauliflower rice of your choice
- 2 Cups Cabbage Sliced thin
- 1 Cup Carrots Shredded
- 1/3 Cup Red onions Sliced thin
- 2 TBSP Garlic minced
- 2 tsp Ginger paste
- 2 tsp Dak's Asian Zing
- Kosher salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1/3 Cup Cilantro Chopped
- 2 TBSO Low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 Cup Kettle & Fire Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 Eggs or egg beaters
- 3-4 oz. Chicken (Cooked & Seasoned) or rotisserie
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce or hot sauce of your choice
- Spray avocado oil into a pan then add the cauliflower rice, cabbage, carrots and onions. Cook until tender
- Add the garlic and ginger, mix until combine.
- Season to taste with the salt, pepper and Dak's Asian Zing.
- Add the chicken broth if it's too dry, a little at a time.
- Add the cilantro then make a hole in the center of the mixture (a well).
- Crack the eggs in the center and cook then combine into the veggies.
- Add the soy sauce, chicken then garnish with hot sauce and sesame seeds.