A big household favorite recipe that is the easiest to make.
Need a quick and delicious Philly Cheesesteak? This will be your new way to make them at home and you’ll know why once you make it.
Packed with veggies and ooey gooey cheese!
Philly Cheesesteak Wrap
- Saute pan
- Air fryer or oven
- Avocado oil spray
- 1/2 Cup Bell peppers Sliced thin
- 1/2 Cup Onions Sliced thin
- 1/2 Cup Mushrooms Sliced or chopped
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Steakhouse seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4-1/3 Cup Kettle & Fire Beef Bone Broth or broth of your choice
- 3 oz. Dietz & Watson London Broil Roast Beef Chopped
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Joseph Flax Oat Bran and Whole Wheat Flatbread
- 2 Slices Borden Fat Free American Cheese singles
- 1/2 Cup Fat free mozzarella
- Sugar free steak sauce I used GHughes or steak sauce of your choice
- In a lightly greased sauté pan with avocado oil, cook peppers until tender. Then add the onions and mushrooms.
- Season with salt, pepper, Dak's Steakhouse and Dak's Nothin But ranch
- Add the beef broth to keep veggies moist and not burn
- Chop up the roast beef into bite size pieces and add to the pan. Season to taste again and add more beef broth if needed.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, cheeses and cook on low until melted.
- Once melted add everything to the flatbread, roll up and eat as is or place into the air fryer or oven to crisp the outside.