Chicken Caesar salads is definitely my favorite salad.
I will eat it in a bowl, a wrap, on top of a pizza, you name it…
This is a chopped Caesar salad and its even better because you get everything in each bite.
I paired it with a super easy cheese bread using my favorite low carb bread from Royo Bread Company. If you’d ever like to try any of their products, please you my code:chefallie for a discount!
This salad also uses one of my restaurant hacks using a zip top bag. Throw everything in, shake it up and pour right into a bowl.
Chopped Chicken Caesar Salad with Cheese Bread
- Large zip top bag or large Tupperware with lid
- Small bowl
- 4 oz Chicken breast or rotisserie chicken
- Dak's Nothin But Ranch
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 3 Cups Romaine chopped
- 1/2 Cup Cucumbers Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Red onions Chopped
- 2 TBSP Parmesan cheese
- 28 each Good thins sea salt corn & rice snacks
- 2 TBSP Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 TBSP Bolthouse Farms Caesar Parmigiano Yogurt Dressing
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 Slices Eat Royo Artisian Bread or bread of your choice
- Spray butter
- 1/4 tsp Garlic salt
- 20 grams Fat free mozzarella
- First make sure your chicken you cooked is cooled off before assembling.
- Chop up the chicken, romaine, cucumbers and red onions. Place into a large zip top bag or large tupperware container
- Add the parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl mix up the Caesar dressing, yogurt and black pepper to taste. Pour into the bag.
- Crush up half of the Good Thins, add to bag then shake bag or contained until everything is coated evenly
- Pour out into a bowl, top with remained Good Thins (crushed) and top with cheese bread
- Spray bread slices with butter, then sprinkle with garlic salt and mozzarella.
- Place into an oven at 350 or an air fryer at 350 and bake until melted. A few minutes. If you spray the cheese with cooking spray, it'll help the melting process.