My favorite quick snack and or lunch meal that requires no cooking and very minimal effort.
Great for by the pool or to bring to the beach!
Buffalo Tuna Rice Cake
This is such an easy and delicious recipe that is full of protein
- Bowl for mixing
- 1 5 oz. Can Wild Planet Tuna in water 2 1/2 oz. per serving
- 1 TBSP Hot sauce I used Frank's
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch
- 1/2 tsp Hidden Valley ranch powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Boar's Head Mustard or spicy or brown mustard
- Light Laughing cow wedge 1 per serving
- Lightly Salted Rice Cakes 1 per serving
- Chives optional
- Trader Joe's Cheese seasoning optional
- In a bowl combine all of the ingredients for the tuna mixture
- Spread the laughing cow wedge onto a rice cake
- Add 2 1/2 oz. of the tuna mixture to the rice cake per serving and enjoy
- Garnish as you wish with chives, more pepper etc.