I made this in under 30 minutes, maybe even 20 minutes.
This was so easy and so delicious.
It was PACKED full of protein and amazing flavors.
Air Fryer Salmon Bites
An amazing dinner done in under 20 minutes
- Air fryer
- Saute pan
- 1 pound Salmon filet cut into 1" chunks
- 1 tsp Dak's Original Red seasoning or paprika
- 1 tsp Dak's Asian Zing seasoning or seasoning of your choice
- 1/4 Cup G Hughes Orange Ginger Marinade
- 4 1/2 Cups Cauliflower rice I used steam in bag
- 3 Cups Fresh spinach chopped roughly
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Dak's Everything But Tha Salt sesasoning or everything but the bagel seasoning
- Scallions to garnish
- Sriracha optional
- Take the skin off of the salmon
- Cut salmon into 1" chunks
- Place salmon chunks into a bowl with the orange ginger marinade
- Season with the Dak's Original red, Asian Zing and salt and pepper to taste
- Set aside for about 5-10 minutes
- While that is marinading, place the steam in bag cauliflower into the microwave
- Once all done pour into a skillet on medium heat
- While you are cooking up the cauliflower, set air fryer to 390 degrees. Place salmon chunks onto the air fryer basket or tray making sure to spray with cooking spray to avoid sticking
- Cook for 4-5 minutes making sure to flip halfway through
- While salmon is cooking Sauté the cauliflower for a few minutes to draw out the moisture then add the spinach, garlic powder, Asian Zing and season with salt & pepper
- Once everything is done add to a bowl with the salmon bites on top of the rice, garnish with scallions and everything but tha salt seasoning and enjoy
- Add some sriracha for an extra punch of heat, optional.