My Chocolate Toasted Coconut Protein Ice Cream is a dream!
It tastes like an almond joy candy bar with WAY less WW points & calories.
Chocolate Toasted Coconut Protein Ice Cream
Delicious healthy protein ice cream that tastes like an almond joy
- 1 Ninja Creami ice cream machine
Ice Cream Base
- 1 11.5 oz. Fairlife Chocolate Protein Shake or shake of your choice
- 1 TBSP Sugar free chocolate pudding mix I used Simply Delish brand
- 1 Splash Coconut extract
- 1 Pinch Kosher salt
- 2 Thinster coconut cookies
- 1 Belvita toasted coconut breakfast cookies
- 1-2 TBSP Unsweetened almond milk Optional
- In the Ninja Creami pint pour all of the ice cream base ingredients into it.
- Mix until all combine
- Place into the freezer for 24 hours
- Once frozen and ready to go, place the pint into the Ninja Creami base container
- Set the ice cream machine to "Ice Cream" setting
- Press the "Re-Mix" button 5-6 adding the unsweetened almond milk in between a few re-mixes to help the creaminess along
- Once all creamy, add the "Fix Ins" and press the "Mix-In" button on the machine and enjoy once done.