This recipe was inspired by the Costco Fried Pickle & Ranch Dip.
It’s so good but I wanted to be able to eat more for less guilt.
So, I decided to create a healthier version with less WW points and less calories.
Enjoy this as a dip, on a wrap, on top of a burger or a sandwich.
Pickle & Ranch Dip
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 Chopper or Knife
- Mini blender or food processor
- 3/4 Cup Non fat greek yogurt
- 3/4 Cup Low fat cottage cheese I used Good Culture 2%
- 4 TBSP Whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup Dill pickles chopped fine
- 1/2 tsp Dill pickle juice
- 1/2 Cup Persian cucumbers chopped finely
- 1 TBSP Sugar free sweet relish or regular, calories and points will differ
- 1/2 tsp Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP Trader Joe's Pickle seasoning
- 1 TBSP Trader Joe's Cheese sesasoning
- 1 TBSP Trader Joe's Ranch seasoning
- 1 1/2 TBSP Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
- 1 TBSP Dried dill weed
- 2 TBSP Dried chopped onions
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp Celery seed
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- In a mini blender or mini food processor blend the non-fat greek yogurt, cottage cheese and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients besides salt
- Set in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours or overnight to thicken
- Season with salt to taste and enjoy