My Caramel Espresso Crunch Protein Ice Cream has to be on my top 3 of my recipes so far. It was so creamy and if you love coffee like me, then you are going to be head over heels with this one.
Not only was this extremely filling with 31g of protein, but it was also only 4 Weight Watchers personal points and only 208 calories on Healthi Calorie Command.
Once again, I absolutely LOVE my Ninja Creami and I will always be ready to enjoy a pint of ice cream guilt free!
What you will need:
- Ninja Creami ice cream machine
- Fairlife caramel protein shake
- Instant espresso (see below for the brand I used)
- Sugar free butterscotch instant pudding mix
- DIJAS Natural Foods biscotti (see below for picture and link to site with code in notes for discount)
The shake I used for this one was the Fairlife Caramel and wow this flavor is amazing as an ice cream base.
Combining that Fairlife with some easy add ins like instant espresso was delicious and definitely a repeat base flavor.
I thought by adding the sugar free butterscotch instant pudding would enhance the caramel flavoring and I was right on!
Have you heard of DIJAS Natural Foods? Well, now you have! They make the most fabulous biscotti cookies with WAY LESS calories and they make for great add ins for my ice creams!
How to make this:
- Place all of the ice cream base ingredients into the Ninja Creami pint. I usually is a small whisk or you can use a mini blender to make sure its completely blended
- Place the covered pint into the freezer for a minimum of 12 hours or overnight
- When frozen, place the pint into the Ninja Creami bowl without the pint top and cover the bowl with the blade and top for the bowl
- Press the “ice cream” button
- Once the mixing is done, you are going to press the “Re mix” button 5-6 times or until nice and creamy/fluffy. It usually takes longer, the longer mixed, the creamier it’ll be.
- Add the crushed biscotti to the center of the ice cream and press the “Add in” button
Caramel Espresso Crunch Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami ice cream machine
ICE CREAM BASE
- 1 11.5 oz Caramel Fairlife protein shake or caramel shake of your choice
- 1/2 TBSP Sugar free butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 2 tsp Instant espresso
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 DIJAS amaretto coffee biscotti cookies crushed, discount code in notes
- In the creami pint combine and mix the ice cream base ingredients
- Place the pint in the freezer for 24 hours
- After the 24 hours place the pint into the Ninja bowl without the lid and place it into the Ninja base
- Press the "Ice Cream" button and let it run
- Once done mixing press the "Re Mix" button 5-6 times and in between the mixes scrape the sides with the back of a spoon helping the mixing process
- Once the ice cream is nice and creamy/fluffy add the biscotti into the center of the ice cream and hit the "Add In" button