The most delicious Strawberry Protein Ice Cream.
Here is just a simple favorite flavor packed with protein and only has 5 WW personal points and only calories on Healthi Calorie Command
Here is what you will need:
- Ninja Creami ice cream maker
- Fairlife Strawberry protein shake or shake of choice
- Simply Delish strawberry instant pudding mix
- Freeze dried strawberry. This is what I use here.
The Ninja Creami has changed my life when it comes to being able to still eat and enjoy something as amazing as ice cream without all of the guilt and caloires.
Fairlife protein shakes seem to give the most creamy and smooth consistency but, if you cannot find them you can use whatever you like as far as protein shakes are concerned.
This vanilla bean paste is so good and right from Amazon. Grab it here
When we ordered these freeze-dried fruits for our kids, I knew immediately they would be AMAZING in my protein ice creams and I was right! Click here to see them on Amazon.
Here is how to make it:
- Place the “ice cream” base ingredients into the Ninja Creami pint container and combine
- Place the pint into the freezer with lid for 24 hours
- Once ready to make, place the pint without the lid into the Ninja Creami bowl
- Place the lid with blade attachment onto the bowl and place into the machine
- Lock the machine and press the “Ice Cream” button
- Once that course ran through, press the “re mix” button 5-6 more times
- Add a splash of unsweetened almond milk into the pint in between one of the re mixes to help the process along
- Once the ice cream is nice and creamy add the freeze-dried strawberries to the center of the ice cream in the pint
- Press the “Add in” button and run
Strawberry Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker
ICE CREAM BASE
- 1 11.5oz Fairlife Strawberry protein ice cream or shake of choice
- 1 TBSP Simply Delish strawberry pudding mix CODE:CHEFALLIE10 for 10% off
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- Pinch Salt
- 1 7.5g Single serve Freeze-dried strawberries This is what I use
- In the Ninja Creami pint put all of the "Ice Cream" base ingredients and combine
- Place into the freezer for 24 hours
- Put the frozen pint into the Ninja Creami bowl with the lid and blade attachment
- Press the "Ice Cream" button
- After the ice cream button had been pushed and cycle is done, press the "re mix" button 5-6 times
- In between one of the 5-6 re mixes splash a little unsweetened almond milk into the pint to help process along (optional)
- After the re mixes are done and the ice cream is nice and creamy, take the freeze-dried strawberries and place them into the center of the ice cream
- Set the machine to "add in" cycle, run and enjoy