Cotton Candy has to be one of the most childhood favorites!
My Cotton Candy Protein Ice Cream is a childhood dream come true! You can enjoy an ENTIRE pint of Cotton Candy ice cream without the guilt. It has over 30g of protein and only calories on Healthi Calorie Command and only 3 WW personal points!
Here is what you need:
- Ninja Creami ice cream maker
- Fairlife Strawberry protein shake (or shake of choice)
- Cotton candy extract, Grab that here
- Simply Delish vanilla pudding mix (or pudding mix of choice) use Code:CHEFALLIE for discount at Simply Delish
- Blue food coloring, click here for the one I use
Here is the extract I used for the ice cream. Order this right off of Amazon here.
Simply Delish pudding mix is my favorite pudding mix. It has zero sugar, plant based, low in calories and only 4g net carbs. If you’d like to purchase off of Simply Delish, use my code CHEFALLIE for discount.
These food colorings are what I use for all of my cakes and any kinds of decorating with frosting. I’ve recently started using them to dye my protein ice creams if needed for colors. The cotton candy colors are usually a sky blue, pink or both together. I decided to make a pretty blue using the color “SKY BLUE”. You can order these here off of Amazon.
Here is how to make it:
- In the Ninja Creami pint container, add the protein shake, cotton candy extract, pudding mix, food coloring and pinch of salt
- Mix everything until well combine (use a mini blender if needed to combine well)
- Place the pint lid on and place the container into the freezer for 24 hours
- Once ready, take the pint lid off
- Place the pint into the Creami bowl with the bowl lid and blade attachment.
- Set the machine to the “Light ice cream” mode
- Once the cycle is done, press the “Light Ice Cream” mode button again
- Press the “re mix” button a few times after and between the mixes take the back of a spoon and scrape the edges down
- Once the ice cream is nice and creamy enjoy
Cotton Candy Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker
- In the Ninja Creami pint add all of the ice cream base ingredients until fully combine
- Place the pint cover on and place into the freezer for 24 hours
- Once frozen place the pint without the lid into the Ninja Creami bowl with lid and blade attachment
- Press the "light ice cream" button
- Once cycle is over, press the "light" button again
- Press the "re mix" button until nice and creamy.*BETWEEN THE RE MIXES, TAKE THE BACK OF A SPOON AND SCRAPE THE EDGES OF THE PINT CONTAINER TO HELP PROCESS ALONG*
- Once nice and creamy enjoy!