This is such an easy dump and go recipe. I decided to use some things I already had on hand. Add just like that it’s a delicious dinner. This makes for a wonderful meal prep, tacos, burritos or burrito bowls like I used it for.
This is the only frozen chicken breast that I like to get. Costco’s frozen chicken is super convenient because they are frozen and such an awesome grab for meals like this.
Here is the salsa I decided to use just because it was in my fridge and only had about 1/2 of the jar left. I ended up adding some of my all-time favorite salsa Mateo’s brand on top of my bowl.SHOWN BELOW
This is such a yummy dressing for tacos, salads, burrito bowls, you name it!
If you need some delicious chicken bone broth Kettle & Fire is the brand to get. It is PACKED with protein, has collagen and the chicken is free range. I also have a discount code for Kettle & Fire it is CHEFALLIESKITCHEN that’ll get you 20% off at Kettle & Fire.
Finding the perfect avocado is the best feeling.
This is the corn I love to use since there is zero salt added and you get to control the salt added into your recipes.
My favorite place to get any kind of canned goods is Aldi. They are cheap but the quality is amazing.
One of the best frozen cauliflower rice brands is the Tattooed Chef cauliflower rice. It isn’t plain like the regular cauliflower rice it has so much flavor and still low in calories.
When you could use a low-fat low-calorie cheese this is the brand I use.
Crockpot Chicken Burrito Bowls
- 1 Crockpot or instant pot
CROCKPOT CHICKEN INGREDIENTS
- 2 1/2 Pounds Chicken breast I used frozen
- 16 ounces Salsa
- 1/3 Cup Bolthouse Avocado Cilantro dressing or dressing of your choice
- 1/2 Cup Kettle & Fire Classic chicken bone broth or broth of your choice
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Smoked paprika
CROCKPOT CHICKEN ADD INS
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Lime wedges
BURRITO BOWL INGREDIENTS
- 2 Cups Corn no salt added, charred 1/4 cup per person
- 1 Cup Black beans drained and rinsed. 1/4c per person
- 1 Cup Kidney beans drained and rinsed. 1/4c per person
- Trader Joe's everything but the elote seasoning mixed into the beans
- 2 Cups Rice Cooked. 1/4c per person
- 2 Cup Tattooed Chef cauliflower rice 1/4c per person
- 8 ounces Avocados optional. 1 oz. per person
- Mateo's salsa 2 TBSP per person
- 2 Cups fat free cheddar cheese or cheese of choice. 1/4c per person
- Nonfat Greek yogurt 1 TBSP per person
- In the crockpot place all of the chicken ingredients
- Set crockpot to low for 4-6 hours
- Once done, shred the chicken or cut up chunks
- Add the cilantro
- Take the beans and place into a small sauce pot. Season with salt and everything but the elote seasoning or a little cumin
- Take the drained corn and place into a sauté pan, season with Trader Joe's elote seasoning and salt and pepper to taste. Char until golden.
- Serve 1/2 cup portions of chicken per person
- Make your bowls and enjoy