Orange Creamsicle pops were probably the most serious childhood memory growing up.
What’s funny is that as a child I wasn’t the biggest fan of them, it was my sister’s favorite.
Today, after making my protein ice cream this flavor, I’m officially hooked.
This amazing pint is only 2 WW personal points and only 281 calories on Healthi Calorie Command
Here is what you will need:
- Ninja Creami ice cream machine
- Vanilla fairlife protein shake (or shake of choice)
- Simply Delish orange jel dessert (CODE:CHEFALLIE) at Simply Delish
- Simply Delish instant vanilla pudding mix
- Vanilla bean paste or extract
- Mandarin oranges (Fresh recommended)
How pretty is this? The color was so pretty, and it came out so creamy and fluffy.
The only protein shake that I’ve noticed gets the fluffiest and creamiest protein ice creams.
Another wonderful add in I used was the amazing Simply Delish! This time on top of the pudding mix I decided to add an extra flavoring with the orange jel dessert.
I love this brand Simply Delish because of the sugar free and plant-based ingredients. If you’d like to try them out use my code CHEFALLIE for a discount at Simply Delish.
Vanilla bean paste gives the most amazing vanilla flavoring. Yes you can use vanilla extract, but I highly recommend using vanilla bean paste for the extra delicious vanilla flavoring.
How to make it:
- Take the Ninja Creami pint container and add the protein shake, orange jel, vanilla pudding, vanillal ben paste and salt and mix until combine
- Add the mandarin oranges and place into the freezer for 24 hours
- Once frozen add the pint container to the Ninja Creami bowl with the lid and attachment
- Press the “lite ice cream” mode and let it run
- Press the same “lite ice cream” mode again
- Add a few splashes of the fairlife vanila into the center of the ice cream in the pint and Press the “re-spin” button
- After the first “re-spin” if its super creamy enjoy. If it isn’t one more “re-spin” should do the trick
Orange Creamsicle Protein Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker
- 3/4 11.5oz Fairlife Vanilla protein shake or shake of your choice
- 1 tsp Simply Delish orange jel dessert or jello of choice, dry mix
- 1 TBSP Simply Delish vanilla instant pudding or pudding mix of choice, dry mix
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 4 Small whole Mandarin oranges peeled
- In the Ninja Creami pint pour in the protein shake, orange jello, vanilla pudding, vanilla bean paste and salt
- Mx until fully combine then add the mandarin oranges
- Freeze for 24 hours
- Once frozen, place the pint into the Ninja Creami ice cream machine
- Place the lid and blade attachment onto the top of the Ninja Creami bowl
- Press the "Lite Ice Cream" mode
- Press the "Lite Ice Cream" mode again
- After those cycles are done, add a few splashes of the leftover fairlife vanilla into the center of the pint and press the "re mix" button
- Enjoy once creamy!