What you will need:
- Nespresso Machine (Or coffee machine)
- Tropical Coconut Nespresso capsule or coconut coffee
- Coconut almond milk (see below)
- Truvia stevia packets/Stevia in the raw or sweetener of choice
- Coconut sugar (see below)
By far one of the best decisions as a coffee lover was purchasing the Nespresso machine. Here is the one I have right here
One of my favorite limited flavors from Nespresso is the Tropical Coconut capsule. This is technically an over ice coffee, but I love it for both hot and cold. You can use whatever coconut coffee you’d like.
I found this amazing coconut almond milk at Aldi and fell in love. Its creamy and coconut flavor is on point. You can find this in other stores as well.
I use Truvia or any stevia leaf sweetener. If you prefer another type of sweetener, then use that. I’ve also used the Skinny Syrup coconut flavor for iced coffee as well for extra coconut flavoring.
Cinnamon because a little is just enough and I love cinnamon
This coconut sugar I get at Shop Rite and love it. It’s the perfect garnish for the coconut latte. Just a little bit you need to complete the latte.
Here is how to make it:
- In the Nespresso machine or coffee machine start to brew the coconut coffee
- While the coffee is brewing, I add the coconut almond milk, truvia and cinnamon to my Nespresso frother.
- Once done, pour milk over the coffee and garnish with the coconut sugar
- Nespresso machine or coffee machine
- Milk frother
- 1 Nespresso Tropical Coconut capsule or coconut coffee
- 1 Cup Califa coconut almond milk or milk of choice, coconut recommended
- 2-3 Truvia stevia packets/Stevia in the raw or sweetener of choice
- 1 Pinch Cinnamon
- 1 Pinch Coconut sugar to garnish
- Brew the coconut capsule or coffee
- In a milk frother, add the coconut almond milk, truvia and cinnamon
- Once hot, pour over the coconut coffee
- Garnish with the coconut sugar and enjoy