My yogurt bowls have been my absolute favorite since the beginning of my journey.
I eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and mostly at the end of the night for dessert.
They do not taste like they are healthy for you; they taste like a dessert.
My yogurt bowls are PACKED with protein from the yogurt all the way to the nut butters I use. You can certainly meal prep these ahead of time as well for quick morning grab and go meals.
Here is what you will need:
- Nonfat Greek yogurt
- Simply Delish instant pudding mixes of sugar free instant pudding
- Unsweetened almond milk (optional)
- My mixed berry sauce or blueberry sauce (recipe on my blog)
- Healthy Eating On The Go Bars
- Fat free reddi whip
- Nut butter of your choice
Nonfat Greek yogurt has a lot of protein in it with 18g per serving with the Costco organic Greek yogurt I use and the Sam’s Club nonfat Greek yogurt. I also use Aldi brand as well.
Simply Delish is one of my favorite instant pudding mixes I like to use. With only 20 calories per serving, keto friendly, vegan and sugar free. I don’t even use the full serving for my yogurt bowls as well.
My Mixed Berry Sauce and my Blueberry sauce is a SERIOUS game changer in my yogurt bowls. They bring so much flavor to the bowls and just overall delicious. The recipe for my Blueberry sauce is here and to make the mixed berry sauce just sub the blueberries for mixed berries. Below are the berries I use from Aldi.
These are the mixed frozen berries I buy from Aldi. Not only are they super inexpensive, but they are also super convenient when it comes to making the sauce.
Healthy Eating On The Go bars have also been on my weight loss journey for years as well. They are insanely delicious and have so many clean and amazing ingredients in them. Packed with protein as well and highly recommended. If you ever would like to try them use my code:chefallie HERE
You can certainly use any kind of whipped cream you’d like but I love the fat free reddi whip.
Again, with the nut butters, you can use any kind you like. I love the American Dream Nut Butter Breanne’s Blend Cookie Batter and many more from them. I also LOVE the Nerdy Nuts nut butters as well. Also, if you’d like to try any of the nut butters from Nerdy Nuts, please use code:CHEFALLIE for a discount at Nerdy Nuts
Here is how to make it:
- First get a bowl and place the yogurt in
- Take about 1 teaspoon of the instant pudding mix and mix until combine
- If the yogurt mixture is too thick, add a few splashes of the unsweetened almond milk to loosen it up
- Add the mixed berry sauce and the Healthy Eating On The Go protein bar until combine
- Top with the fat free reddi whip and any nut butter
- 1 Bowl
- 2/3 Cup Nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Simply Delish instant pudding mix/ Sugar free instant pudding mix code:CHEFALLIE at Simply Delish
- 1/2 Cup My Blueberry/Mixed berry sauce recipe here
- 35 grams Healthy Eating On The Go protein bars code:CHEFALLIE at Healthy Eating On The Go Bar
- 28 grams Nut Butter Order here for discount on Nut Butter
- 2 TBSP fat free reddi whip or whipped cream of your choice
- In a bowl combine the yogurt and the instant pudding mix*If too thick, add a splash of unsweetened almond milk*
- Add the mixed berries and the healthy eating on the go bar
- Top with the fat free reddi whip and any nut butter of your choice