Bone Broth Hot Chocolate
This oddly worked and was really delicious. The hot chocolate would not have worked out without Kettle & Fire chicken bone broth.
If you are ever interested in trying out Kettle & Fire use code CHEFALLIESKITCHEN for 20% off at Kettle & Fire
This was only 2 WW points and ONLY 155 calories for this delicious mug of bone broth hot cocoa.
Here is what you will need:
- Kettle & Fire Classic Chicken Bone Broth
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Swiss Miss reduced calorie packets
- Max Mallow marshmallows
- Dak’s Chocolate Crave
The best bone broth on the market and filled with 19g of protein per container. If you’d like to try Kettle & Fire out, click HERE and use code CHEFALLIESKITCHEN for a discount.
You can use any milk you’d like; I use unsweetened almond milk.
Here is the hot chocolate mix I use. Each packet is only 40 calories.
If you would love to add a bunch of marshmallows without the calories, the brand Max Sweets makes Max Mallow marshmallows. This ENTIRE bag of the regular flavored ones are ONLY 90 calories. I’ve seen them at Walmat and you can buy them HERE
This Chocolate Crave by Dak’s Spices is what I love to add for a little cinnamon type of spice with a chocolate flavoring. Use code CHEFALLIE for a discount at Dak’s Spices.
Here is how you make it:
- Place the Kettle & Fire Classic Chicken Bone Broth, Unsweetened almond milk and hot chocolate mix into a saucepan or frother.
- Once done garnish with marshmallows and chocolate crave seasoning
Bone Broth Hot Cocoa
- Frother or small pot
HOT COCOA INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 Cup Kettle & Fire Classic Chicken Bone Broth Click HERE for discount
- 1 Cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Swiss Miss reduced calorie packets
- 3 Max Sweets Max Mallow marshmallows
- Dak's Spices Chocolate Crave
- Add the hot cocoa ingredients into a frother or a small sauce pot
- Mix until hot and combine
- Pour into a mug
- Garnish with marshmallows and Dak's Spices chocolate crave