My loaded hummus dip will be the talk of the next BBQ you attend!It is full of amazing vegetables and smooth and creamy hummus that is bulked with roasted cauliflower that I puréed into this creamy delicious dip!Serve with your choice of dippers or slab …
Category: Side dishes
How pretty is this bowl? Need something for Taco Tuesday , BBQ or just have a yummy side dish on hand of for a snack, lunch or dinner? How about making my easy charred corn Guacamole? This came together in no time!!
Simple fresh ingredients made in less than 15 minutes! That’s what I love especially in the hot seasons!
Need something to bring to your next BBQ, party or just want to enjoy this for a snack, lunch or dinner? Then you need to make my charred corn guacamole!
It is full of fresh tasty ingredients that’ll have you making this over and over again!
Recipe serves 10, 1/2 cup portions
2 WW 🟢🔵🟣
1 Bite on Better Balance
Recipe makes 10 servings, 1/2 cup portions
• 2 Cups avocado ( Chopped roughly in small or medium chunks )
• 1 Cup charred corn ( about 3-4 fresh cobbs , canned corn or frozen and defrosted corn )
• 3/4 Cup diced tomato
• 1/2 Cup diced red onions
• Zest of 3 limes
• Juice of 3 limes
• 1/3 Cup cilantro chopped
• 1T Dak’s Nothing But Ranch
• Garlic salt & pepper to taste
• Take 4 small corn on the cobbs and either grilled corn and hull or hull and char up in a pan until lightly charred/ golden bits ( set aside to cool )
• In a bowl place all ingredients and either serve right away or love in refrigerator until cool and ready to serve.
Love my charcuterie board? Head to Mettle on Instagram and mention “Chef Allie”
Head to my home page and check out my links & code section to grab some Dak’s spices!
If this doesn’t scream easy, I don’t know what does. This was all cooked in one pan and served right out of the pan as well for amazing convenience!
Need an easy taco Tuesday dish that feeds a crowd? Look no further! I had most of these ingredients right in my pantry , fridge & freezer and it all came together in no time!
Need a meal for the week? This can be turned into many other things as well! Taco, burrito, taco salad, lettuce wraps.. you name it, it’ll be delish!
Recipe serves 8
3 WW 🔵🟣 5 🟢
3 Bites on Balance
• 1/2 an onion diced
• 1 1/2 Pounds 96/4 @aldiusa ground beef
• @daksspices Taco Knight seasoning
• 1/2 tsp Cumin
• 1/2 tsp Dark chili powder
• Salt to taste
• 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
• 1 Can black beans ( drained & rinsed )
• 1 Can corn ( drained & rinsed )
• 2 Steam in bag @aldi cauliflower rice(drained )
• 1 Can @roteltomatoes ( drained )
• 1/2 Cup chopped cilantro
• Zest of 2-3 limes
• Juice of 2-3 limes
• 2 oz. Cheddar cheese or cheese of your choice
• Scallions & more cilantro to garnish
• Preheat oven to 350
• In a pan, I use my @lodgecastiron sauté the onion until translucent, then add the ground beef & seasonings. Cook until browned.
• Add the black beans, corn, cauliflower rice & tomatoes. Once incorporated mix in the cilantro, lime zest & juice
• Sprinkle cheese all over and place into oven for a few minutes until cheese is melted
• Enjoy as is , in a bowl with some lettuce or throw into a wrap and enjoy as a taco/burrito.
💜 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
‼️𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄:𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟎 saves you 10% off at @daksspices ‼️
Looking for an amazing healthy dip that seems like it shouldn’t be healthy? Here you are! Talk about easy too! This came together in no time and can feed a crowd. This dip is rich , velvety smooth and full of goodness! RECIPE SERVES 81/2 …
Hot Bean Dip
- Avocado oil spray
- 1 Small Red onion diced
- 2 Cans Black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 Can Fat free refried beans
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cheese Optional
- In a small pot or pan spray with avocado oil spray and saute red onions until translucent.
- Add everything else into the pan and turn heat to low
- Toss lightly so you don't break the black beans and simmer until a nice smooth consistency
- Add cheese if desired