Pumpkin Spice Pancakes With My Blueberry Sauce
The easiest most delicious pumpkin spice pancakes you will make.
- 1 Cup Pancake Mix ( Dry ) I used Hungry Jack brand
- 3/4 Cup Water More if too thick
- 1/2 Cup Pure pumpkin ( Not pumpkin pie mix ) I use Libby's brand
- 2 tsp Dak's Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- My Blueberry Sauce To garnish, Recipe on blog
- Fat free whipped cream I used Reddi Whip
- Pinch of pumpkin pie spice to garnish
In a bowl mix the pancake mix, water , pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and vanilla. Set to the side for about 5 minutes. If the batter is too thick, add a splash of water until consistency is good.
While pancake batter is resting, preheat your pan or flat top
Once ready, use 1/4 cup to pour each pancake. Cook on both sides and garnish with my blueberry sauce, whipped cream and a pinch more of pumpkin pie spice seasoning
Recipe serves 3, 2 Pancakes per serving ( Includes My Blueberry Sauce )
4 Bites on Better Balance iTrackBites
4 WW ( All plans )