Tomato & Fennel Gratin
Another beautiful dish that takes minimal effort and tastes absolutely delicious.
- 24 oz. Grape tomatoes Halved
- 2 Cups Fennel Sliced thinly
- 1 tsp Avocado oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Italian Blast
- 1 Package Shake N Bake one bag
- 1/2 Cup Fresh parsley
- 1 TBSP Minced fresh garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400
Spray a casserole dish lightly with avocado oil
Slice grape tomatoes
Slice Fennel thinly
In a food processor combine breadcrumbs, fresh parsley, Italian seasoning & garlic
Place tomatoes and fennel into the casserole dish.
Top tomatoes & fennel with breadcrumbs
Bake for about 30-40 minutes or until bubbling and browned.