Air Fried Empanadas
I Love empanadas! I obviously love them deep fried but these were just as good! Also, they were as big as my hand!
Step Two - Make empanada Filling
- 1 lb 96/4 beef
- 1 tbsp. Daks Taco Seasoning
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes Drained
- 1/2 can Aldi fat free refried beans
- 1 can Pinto beans Drained/Rinsed
Step Three - Stuff
- 2 oz. Filling
- 28 grams Kraft fat free cheddar cheese
Step Four - Seal
- Avocado oil spray
- Trader Joe's everything but the elote seasoning
Step Five - Pick sides & Garnish
𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙸𝚃:Make a single batch of Skinny pizza dough ( Link for dough in notes ) , I portioned out a bunch of 2oz. balls. Now roll the balls out to a thin discs. Set air fryer to 360. Fill with the beef & bean mixture ( I did 2oz. Portions ). Sprinkle cheese. Fold over into a half circle and pinch the ends together. Take a fork and seal it shut. Pray tops with avocado oil spray and sprinkle the everything but the elote seasoning on top. Cook for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Pick some dipping sides for empanadas & enjoy!