This one has to be on my top 3 for protein ice cream flavors.
It is also husband approved and packed full of amazing flavors and protein.
I have been enjoying these protein ice creams for my lunch and I’m not mad about it either.
Pistachio Biscotti Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami
ICE CREAM BASE
- 1 11.5 oz. Fairlife Vanilla protein shake
- 1 TBSP Sugar free instant pistachio pudding mix
- Pinch of salt
- 2 DIJAS Pistachio Biscotti cookies CODE:CHEFALLIE for discount
- unsweetened almond milk Optional if needed
- In the ninja creami pint container, pour in the fairlife shake, pudding mix and pinch of salt. Mix well with a whisk and place into the freezer for 12-24 hours
- Once frozen, place into base of the creami and lock the top
- Set the Ninja Creami to ice cream
- Continue to hit remix 3-6 times or until smooth and creami *You may need to add a splash or two of unsweetened almond milk to help process*
- Once smooth, make a hole in the center making sure it goes all the way to the bottom of the pint container
- Take the biscotti and place into a zip top bag
- Take a rolling pin or meat tenderizer and crush the biscotti
- Add the crushed-up biscotti to the ice cream
- Set the ninja creami to mix in and once done enjoy