This is the most delicious pint of homemade protein coconut ice cream you’ll ever have.
If you have a Ninja Creami, you’ll want this one in your rotation.
I have mastered the creaminess with my protein ice cream concoctions, and you will thank me when you try them.
I eat these protein ice creams for lunch, and I’m not made about it either!
Toasted Coconut Crumble Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker
ICE CREAM BASE
- 1 11.5 oz Fairlife vanilla protein shake or protein shake of your choice
- 1 TBSP Simply Delish vanilla instant pudding mix or pudding mix of your choice
- 1 Pinch Kosher salt
- 1 Splash Coconut extract
- 2 Belvita toasted coconut breakfast cookies
- Place everything from the ice cream base ingredients into the Ninja Creami pint and mix until combine
- Place into the freezer for at least 12 hours but recommend overnight
- Once the mixture is frozen place into the base container for the machine and attach the top with blade
- Set the machine to "Ice Cream" setting.
- Re-mix 5-6 times or until your consistency is to your liking. 6 remixes are perfect for creaminess. In between one of the remixes splash 1-2 TBSP almond milk to help along *OPTIONAL*
- Place the mix-ins into the center of the ice cream and hit "Mix-in" button