This was so beyond refreshing and delicious. Add some booze and wow you’ll have a wonderful adult trreat.
The easiest peach sorbet you'll ever make
- 1 Ninja Creami
- 1 14.5 oz. Del Monte no sugar added can of peaches
- Pour the entire can of no sugar added peaches into the Ninja Creami pint container
- Place into freezer for 24 hours
- Place into the creami bowl and press the "Ice Cream" setting
- Once done, hit the "Re-Mix" button 5-6 times or until super smooth and creamy
Serving size is one pint 122.5 Calories 0 WW personal points Click here to calculate your WW personal points
Do you actually use the “ice cream” setting on this one or “Sorbet”?
I do use the ice cream one but I have used the sorbet one. I play around with them to see what’s different