Chocolate Covered Strawberry Iced Latte
This one was a requested iced latte and WOW is it AMAZING!
Only 1 WW and 95 calories for this MASSIVE iced latte Starbucks DUPE!
I personally LOVE a good iced latte but I love a CHEAPER version of a Starbucks iced latte even better!
Here is what you need:
- Nespresso machine
- Milk frother
- Double espresso
- Sugar free chocolate syrup, I use THIS ONE
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Sugar free strawberry syrup, I use THIS ONE
- Freeze-dried strawberry powder, HERE is the one I use
- Sweetener of choice
- Stevia, optional
- Fat free reddi whip
This is the AMAZING Nespresso machine that is the miracle worker. Click HERE for the one I use.
The Nespress machine I have came with a milk frother but HERE is a good one you can get on Amazon HERE.
This is the double espresso I use for my Iced lattes
Walden Farms sugar free chocolate syrup is the one I really like. You can get it HERE on Amazon.
Adding the Simply Delish sugar free instant chocolate pudding mix really takes this iced latte to another level. Click HERE for a discount.
The only unsweetened almond milk I buy. I get it from Costco.
This is another Walden Farms sugar free syrup and this one is GREAT for this iced latte. It can also be great on pancakes and so much more. Grab it HERE from Amazon.
You can find this brand at TJMaxx or Marshall’s usually but you can also grab it HERE on Amazon.
This is what REALLY makes this latte. Strawberry freeze-dried strawberries are SO delicious. Grab it HERE.
Garnish with this fat free Reddi whip.
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Latte
- Nespresso machine Click HERE
- Milk frother Click HERE
- 2 TBSP Fat free Reddi whip whipped cream
- Brew the espresso shots, place into the fridge to cool
- Once cooled, mix the sugar free chocolate syrup and the sugar free chocolate instant pudding mix with the espresso.
- In the milk frother put the unsweetened almond milk, sugar free strawberry syrup, freeze-dried strawberries, sugar free vanilla syrup and sweetener of choice.
- In a large glass (I use a 32 ounce mason jar) add ice all the way to the top
- Pour the chilled espresso mixture into the glass then add the milk mixture.
- Garnish with fat free Reddi Whip and enjoy!