Almond Joy Iced Latte
Enjoy this delicious and massive iced latte in the comfort of your own home for only 1 WW and 100 calories.
Click HERE for Chef Allie’s Almond Joy Iced Latte WW points in the WW app.
Here is what you will need:
- Espresso Machine, Click HERE for the one I use
- Frother, Click HERE for the one I use
- Zero grams of sugar Califia Farms Pure toasted coconut almond milk blend
- Almond extract
- Vanilla Bean Powder
- Walden farms sugar free chocolate syrup
- Simply Delish sugar free chocolate instant pudding, Code CHEFALLIE10
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Nugget Ice, I use the GEVI Nugget Ice maker, Click HERE and use code CHEFALLIE for 40% off (until end of September 2023)
- White nugget maker only
Here is how to make it:
- Brew the shots of espresso and set aside to cool off or place into the fridge or freezer.
- Once cooled, add the chocolate syrup and chocolate pudding mix. Mix until combined.
- In the frother add the milk, almond extract, vanilla bean powder and stevia. Mix until combined.
- Take the glass you are using and dip the rim into some chocolate syrup then into the toasted coconut flakes (optional step).
- Fill the glass with ice to the rim.
- Pour the milk mxture in follwed by the espresso mixture
- Garnish with some whipped cream and enjoy
BELOW THE RECIPE ARE PICTURES WITH LINKS OF INGREDIENTS AND EQUIPMENT USED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE.
Almond Joy Iced Latte
Enjoy a decadent iced latte without all the calories and points at home!
- Nespresso machine Click HERE for Amazon link
- Frother Click HERE for Amazon link
- 1 Cup Califia Farms Pure toasted coconut almondmilk blend
- 2-3 Drops Almond extract
- 3 grams Cook's vanilla bean powder Click HERE for Amazon link
- 3 Packets Stevia
- 1 tsp Walden Farms Flavored Chocolate Syrup (Sugar free) Click HERE for Amazon link
- 3/4 tsp Unsweetened coconut flakes Toasted and chopped fine
- 2 TBSP Fat free Reddi Whip
- First brew the shots of espresso and set aside to cool down or place into the fridge/freezer.
- Once Espresso has chilled, add the chocolate syrup and pudding mix to it and mix until combined.
- In the frother combine the milk, almond extract, vanilla bean powder and stevia.
- Take your glass and dip the rim into the chocolate then into the coconut flakes (optional step).
- Fill the glass with ice to the rim followed by the espresso mixture then the milk mixture.
- Garnish with whipped cream and enjoy.
One latte per serving 1 WW and 100 Calories Click HERE for the WW points in the WW app
Here is the AMAZING nugget ice maker I own from GEVI and if you would like to buy one use code CHEFALLIE for 40% off (white model only) until the end of September 2023. Click HERE.
Simply Delish is a GREAT brand. Want to try them out? Use code CHEFALLIE10 and click HERE.
Click HERE for the Walden Farms chocolate syrup link and click HERE for the Cook’s Vanilla Bean powder link. Fun Fact: The vanilla bean powder is the same one used at Starbuck’s.