My Zucchini Grilled Corn Parmesan Pasta screams summer flavors. When I think of summer, I think of summer vegetables and what I can make with them. Every year we start a garden in our backyard, this year we were able to produce a massive amount …
One of my all-time favorite ice cream flavors has to be peanut butter. Unfortunately, peanut butter ice cream is FULL of calories and WW points. I decided to make this delicious Peanut Butter Delight Protein Ice Cream and it is healthier, lower in calories and …
My Strawberry Shortcake Protein Ice Cream is a delicious fun treat that is WAY healthier than the real deal.
It is packed full of protein that’ll keep you full for hours and hours.
Strawberry Shortcake Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami ice cream machine
ICE CREAM BASE
- 1 11.5 oz. Fairlife Strawberry protein shake or protein shake of your choice
- 1 TBSP Simply Delish sugar free strawberry instant pudding mix or instant pudding or your choice
- 1 Splash Vanilla extract
- 1 Pinch Kosher salt
- 1 7.5 gram bag Brothers All Natural Freeze-Dried strawberries
- 4 each Aldi animal cookies or cookie of your choice
- 1-2 TBSP Unsweetened almond milk Optional if needed
- In the Ninja Creami pint add all of the "Ice Cream Base" ingredients and mix until combine. Place in the freezer for 24 hours
- After the 24 hours is up, place the frozen pint into the creami container.
- Set the machine to "Ice Cream" setting
- Hit "Re Mix" 5-6 times or until super creamy (Add a splash of unsweetened almond milk in between the re mixes to help it along)
- Once nice and creamy, add the "Fix Ins" and hit the "Mix In" button & enjoy.
This one has to be on my top 3 for protein ice cream flavors.
It is also husband approved and packed full of amazing flavors and protein.
I have been enjoying these protein ice creams for my lunch and I’m not mad about it either.
Pistachio Biscotti Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami
ICE CREAM BASE
- 1 11.5 oz. Fairlife Vanilla protein shake
- 1 TBSP Sugar free instant pistachio pudding mix
- Pinch of salt
- 2 DIJAS Pistachio Biscotti cookies CODE:CHEFALLIE for discount
- unsweetened almond milk Optional if needed
- In the ninja creami pint container, pour in the fairlife shake, pudding mix and pinch of salt. Mix well with a whisk and place into the freezer for 12-24 hours
- Once frozen, place into base of the creami and lock the top
- Set the Ninja Creami to ice cream
- Continue to hit remix 3-6 times or until smooth and creami *You may need to add a splash or two of unsweetened almond milk to help process*
- Once smooth, make a hole in the center making sure it goes all the way to the bottom of the pint container
- Take the biscotti and place into a zip top bag
- Take a rolling pin or meat tenderizer and crush the biscotti
- Add the crushed-up biscotti to the ice cream
- Set the ninja creami to mix in and once done enjoy