While I worked in the restaurant world, I loved a lot of the recipes we served and this one was from Houlihan’s. It was easy, different and so delicious.
This is such an awesome meal prep option to have as just a side dish, serve in a wrap, on top or some grilled chicken or steak or just on top of a green salad. Either way, you’ll love it as much as I do.
Tuscan Bean Salad
- Bowl for mixing
- Can opener
- 2 Cups Northern white beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 Cup Red onions DIced
- 1 Cup Tomatoes Diced
- 3 TBSP Fresh rosemary minced
- 1 TBSP Fresh garlic minced
- 1-2 TBSP Balsamic Vinegar to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix everything in a bowl until combine
- Eat warm, cold, on a salad, in a wrap or over a protein