This shake is DELICIOUS! It tastes just like an AMAZING milkshake but its good for you and packed with protein! I’ve been loving this right after my Peloton rides. Quick and easy and keeps me full for a few hours while I get some things …
When the weather gets colder here in New England, I still make ice cream! Only thing is, I make them seasonal now. So this Chocolate Marshmallow Protein Ice Cream is like a hot cocoa.
I LOVE how my protein ice cream keeps me full for MANY MANY hours and it is delicious.
This one is only WW and only Calories on Healhi Calorie Command
Here is what you need:
- Ninja Creami ice cream maker, Grab yours HERE
- Fairlife chocolate protein shake
- Simply Delish chocolate pudding mix
- Kosher salt
- Vanilla extract
Here is the AMAZING Ninja Creami that makes all the magical protein ice cream. Grab yours HERE
If you do not have vanilla extract, you can use vanilla bean paste as well and the flavoring is so delicious. Order the vanilla bean paste HERE
This is a great marshmallow flavoring. If you do not have it no worries or order it HERE
This is by far the most amazing protein shakes for protein ice cream. It comes out the creamiest and most smooth consistency.
My all-time favorite pudding mix to use is from Simply Delish. If you want to try them out, click HERE and use code CHEFALLIE10
My personal favorite spice company is Dak’s Spices. They do not add salt to the seasonings, and I love this one. If you do not have it, you can order HERE and use code CHEFALLIE or you could substitute for a pinch of cinnamon
These are a new find and insanely delicious. You can have the ENTIRE bag and it is only 90 calories. Order them HERE
HERE IS HOW TO MAKE IT:
- In the Ninja Creami pint container add the protein shake, pudding mix, marshmallow extract, vanilla extract, salt and Dak’s seasoning
- Mix until combine, you could also add to a mini blender to make sure it is all combine
- Place pint into the freezer for 24 hours
- Once frozen, place the pint into the Ninja Creami bowl
- Set to the “Ice Cream” setting
- Re-spin 4-5 times or until creamy
- Scrape edges of the pint to help incorporate
- Once creamy, take the marshmallows and place into the center of the pint
- Press the “Mix-In” button and enjoy once mixed in
Chocolate Marshmallow Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker
ICE CREAM BASE
- 1 Fairlife chocolate protein shake
- 1 TBSP Simply Delish chocolate pudding mix
- 1 Dash Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla exxtract
- 1/4 tsp Dak's Chocolate Crave seasoning
- 6 Max Mallows Cut up, Order HERE
- Put all of the ice cream base ingredients into the Ninja Creami pint container
- Mix very well and place into the freezer for 24 hours
- Once frozen, place the pint container into the NInja Creami bowl
- Set the ice cream maker on "ice cream" mode and let it run
- Once done press the re spin button 4-5 times until smooth and creamy
- Scrape the edges down between one of the re spins to help it along
- Once done, place the marshmallows into the center of the pint and press down
- Press the mix in button and enjoy once done
This breakfast has been on repeat for over a week, and it is because it is DELICIOUS! It is PACKED full of protein and is extremely east to put together. It is only 4-5 WW points depending on brands used and only 267-269 calories on …
This is a better version of chocolate ice cream. I love the flavoring of cake batter and it was delicious with chocolate.
My Chocolate Cake Batter Protein Ice Cream is only 3 WW personal points and only 181 calories on Healthi Calorie Command
Here is what you need:
- Ninja Creami ice cream maker
- Fairlife protein shake
- Simply Delish cholate pudding mix
- Vanilla extract or paste
- Cake batter extract
This is the machine I use. Ninja Creami, if interersted in buying one you can order it HERE
Fairlife is the only brand I enjoy using for my protein ice cream recipes. They come out SUPER creamy and DO NOT have an after taste like others do.
This Simply Delish pudding mix is the best one on the market. If you’d ever like to try Simply Delish use code CHEFALLIE at Simply Delish
Vanilla bean paste is delicious and if you do not have it, vanilla extract will do just fine. Order the paste HERE off Amazon.
This cake batter extract is DELICIOUS, and I get it off of Amazon. Order HERE if you’d like it.
Here is how to make it:
- In the Ninja Creami pint container, pour the Fairlife shake, pudding mix, cake batter extract, vanilla and salt and combine
- Place the Ninja Creami pint into the freezer for 24 hours
- Place the pint into the Ninja Creami machine and press the “light Ice Cream” button
- Press the “light Ice Cream” button again 2-3 times more until nice and smooth
- Garnish with sprinkles and enjoy
Chocolate Cake Batter Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker order HERE
ICE CREAM BASE
- 1 Fairlife Chocolate protein shake
- 1 TBSP Simply Delish chocolate pudding mix code CHEFALLIE at Simply Delish
- 1-2 tsp Cake Batter extract order HERE
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Pinch Kosher salt
- Sprinkles to garnish
Have you ever had a McDonald’s sausage, egg and cheese sandwiches with the grape jelly before? Or any fast-food breakfast sandwiches with grape jelly added? I know, sounds weird…
Ok, well back in high school my friend Alex and I would head to McDonald’s in the morning and grab a sausage, egg and cheese either on a bagel, biscuits or English muffin. My friend Alex would always ask for a grape jelly on the side. I always wondered why and was skeptical until I tried it. It was AMAZING, and now here is the healthier version and it’s just as delicious using my fig jam.
If you were to get a breakfast sandwich at McDonald’s or Dunkin Donuts it would be HIGH 500 in calories including the grape jelly. Mine is a little over 300 calories including the fig jam. If following WW it would be 18-23 WW points and mine is only 6 WW.
Here is what you will need:
- Light English muffins
- Egg whites
- Borden’s fat free American cheese
- Dak’s everything but the salt seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Jones Dairy chicken sausage links
- My Fig Jam
Here are the light English muffins I use. I get them from Shop Rite.
These are the egg whites I purchase from Costco. You can use any egg whites, but these are the cheapest I’ve found.
Borden’s brand, is the only “melty cheese” I buy, there are other brands, but I LOVE Borden’s.
Dak’s Spices has an everything but the bagel seasoning that has ZERO salt. There are other brands like this one, but they have salt in them. This is why I love Dak’s Spices. Use code CHEFALLIE for a discount at Dak’s Spices
Jones Dairy is by far the ONLY breakfast chicken sausage I buy. I get them from Costco, they are so delicious. I’ve had other brands, but this is the only one that I actually like.
HERE is my Fig Jam. It is so easy to make and very delicious.
Here is how to make it:
- First you can either microwave or pan fry the chicken sausage
- While those are cooking, start to cook your egg whites
- Season the egg whites with salt, pepper and Dak’s Everything but Tha Salt seasoning
- While the eggs are cooking, toast your English muffin
- Take the eggs and fold over until small enough to place on the English muffin
- Add a slice of cheese to the eggs and melt
- Assemble the sandwich with the fig jam on one or both sides of the English muffin followed with the eggs and sausage
Sausage, Egg and Cheese with Fig Jam
- Frying Pan
- 1 Light english muffin
- 1 Slice Borden's fat free American cheese
- 2/3 Cup Egg whites
- salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Dak's Everything But Tha Salt seasoning
- 3 links Jones Dairy Chicken sausage
- 1/4 Cup My Fig Jam Recipe HEREhttps://chefallieskitchen.com/2020/08/29/homemade-fig-jam/
- In a microwave or frying pan brown up/warm up your sausage links
- While warming up the sausage, pour the egg whites into a hot pan
- Season the egg whites with salt, pepper and everything but the salt seasoning
- While the eggs are cooking, put the english muffin into the toaster
- Once eggs are fully cooked, fold them over into the size of the english muffin and place a slice of cheese one
- Once everything is ready start to assemble the sandwich
- Smear the fig jam on both sides of the toasted english muffin, followed by the eggs and sausage