Where are all of my coffee lovers at?
Coffee is my favorite ice cream flavor and to be able to enjoy it without the guilt as well as get an amazing protein packed treat! SOLD!
This is full of delicious flavors from the amazing coffee flavor to the crunch of from the cookies and the overall creaminess of the protein ice cream in general is out of this world.
Coffee Cookie Crumble Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami
- 1 Ninja Creami Pint container
Ice Cream Base
- 1 Bottle Fairlife Vanilla protein shake
- 1/2 TBSP Sugar free instant chocolate pudding mix I use Simply Delish brand
- 2 tsp Instant espresso I used Cafe Bustelo
- Pinch of salt
- Dash of cinnamon
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 1 Bag Aldi 100 Calorie cookie packs
- Unsweetened almond milk add if needed, a splash at a time
- Combine all ingredients from the ice cream base into a Ninja Creami pint container and mix very well. Cover and put into the freezer for 12-24 hours
- Place frozen pint into the Nija Creami base and lock lid
- Set to ice cream mode.
- Hit the Re-mix button 2-4 more times until a creamy consistency. You may need to add a splash or two into the mixture of unsweetened almond milk between re mixes to help it along.
- Take a spoon and make a hole into the center of the ice cream and pour the cookies into the middle
- Place lid back on and hit the mix in button and enjoy once combine
- Points can be lowered by using less cookies