Holy cow this was a childhood dream!
To be able to enjoy an entire pint of ice cream let alone a cake batter flavored ice cream is a childhood dream come true.
This is PACKED full of protein to keep you full for many hours and lower in calories versus grocery store protein ice cream.
Birthday Cake Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami
- Ninja Creami pint
ICE CREAM BASE
- 1 11.5 oz Fairlife Vanilla protein shake
- 1 TBSP Sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- Splash Cake batter extract
- Pinch Salt
- Blue food coloring to color it a pretty blue, optional
- 1/2 Bag Benton's Mini Birthday Cake Animal Cookies Crush up
- Rainbow sprinkles
- In the Ninja Creami pint combine all of the ice cream base ingredients really well or until combine thoroughly
- Place into your freezer for 12-24 hours. 24 hours recommended
- Once ice cream base is nice and frozen add it to the Ninja Creami bowl and attach the top with the blade
- Set machine to "Ice Cream" mode and start
- Hit the "Re-mix" button 5-6 times. Add a splash of unsweetened almond milk after the first or second remix to help it along
- Once nice and creamy texture is completed, make a hole in the center of the ice cream making sure it goes all the way to the bottom of the pint container
- Add the crushed-up cookies and sprinkles then hit the "Mix In" button
- Once mixed in, enjoy!