The dreamiest vanilla bean protein ice cream you will ever make!
Our oldest daughter stated that this was the most delicious vanilla ice cream she has ever had and that it is better than in the restaurants or an ice cream shop!
Keeps you full for hours and you can enjoy the whole pint guilt free!
Vanilla Bean Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker
ICE CREAM BASE
- 1 11.5 oz Fairlife Vanilla Protein Shake
- 1 TBSP Sugar free vanilla instant pudding mix
- Pinch Kosher salt
- 1-2 TBSP Unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla paste/ vanilla from bean pod
- Put everything into the Nija Creami ice cream pint under the ice cream base ingredients
- Mix very well then place into the freezer for 24 hours
- Once frozen after 24 hours place into the Ninja Creami bowl and close the lid with the blade attachment
- Select the "Ice Cream" mode and let it run
- Once done, pour a few tablespoons of unsweetened almond milk into the center of the ice cream
- Press the "Re-Mix" butter 5-6 times or until super fluffy and creamy texture is made
- Take a spoon and make a hole in the center of the ice cream. Place the vanilla bean paste or vanilla from a vanilla bean pod into the center and hit "Mix In" button