This has been one of my go to breakfast recipes lately.
I love the taste and consistency of the whipped cottage cheese. It almost resembles a cream cheese for way less calories.
Not to mention peach anything is delicious, more delicious during the summertime as well.
The bread I use is so amazing and SUPER low in calories and WW points but PACKED with protein.
Here is what you need:
- Low carb bread of bread of your choice
- Cottage cheese
- Peach jam
- Food processor
Royo Bread Company has been in my life for a short time, but I am completely OBSESSED! It is not only delicious, but it also has low calories, low WW points and it is PACKED with protein. If you’d like to try out Eat Royo Bread use code:CHEFALLIE for a discount at eatroyo.com
Good Culture is the most delicious cottage cheese. There are MANY different brands out in the grocery stores but this brand is BY FAR the BEST brand.
I found this Stonewall Peach Jam when I went to Costco one day and I’m glad we bought it. It is so flavorful and makes great for toast or other recipes needing a peach punch.
How to make it:
- In a mini food processor add the cottage cheese and blend until smooth and whipped
- Add the whipped cottage cheese to the toast
- Garnish with peach jam and some cinnamon
Whipped Cottage Cheese and Peach Jam Toast
- mini food processor or mini blender
- 2 Slices Eat Royo Artisan bread or low carb bread of your choice
- 1/2 Cup Cottage cheese whipped, see notes
- 1 TBSP Stonewall peach jam
- Cinnamon to garnish, optional
- In a mini food processor or blender add the cottage cheese and blend until a whipped consistency
- Toast your bread
- Smear the whipped cottage cheese between the two slices of toast
- Add the peach jam and divide between the two slices
- Garnish with cinnamon