When it comes to fall I think of specialty coffee drinks like a Pumpkin Spice Latte. When you go to a coffee shop they are not usually concious of the calories so I am here to help you make a delicious pumpkin spice latte in the comfort of your own home with WAY less calories and WW points.
Here is what you will need:
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee (I use Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Cake capsule)
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Sweetener of choice (I use zero calorie sweetener)
- Pumpkin spice seasoning
- Coconut sugar
I always stock up on the Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Cake capsules when they realease it around this time of the year. It is so delicious. I also truly LOVE my Nespresso machine, it makes your coffee taste and look right from a specialty coffee shop.
When it comes to the unsweetened almond milk, I always have this Costco brand on hand. That one is only 30 calories for 1 cup. The Califa coconut almond milk is super creamy and works well with the pumpkin spice as well with only 15 more calories for 1 cup at 45 calories.
You can use any calorie free sweetener or regular sweetener of choice; this is what I had on hand.
Dak’s Pumpkin Spice is different from the store brands, and I love that they are family owned. If you ever want to try out Dak’s Spices use code CHEFALLIE on the site here
Use any cinnamon you would like, I buy mind cheap at Aldi
This coconut sugar is the perfect garnish to complete the latte and makes it delicious.
Here is how to make it:
- First brew your coffee
- While coffee is brewing, pour the almond milk, sweetener, pumpkin spice and cinnamon into a milk frother
- Once milk is frothed and hot, pour over coffee
- Garnish with the coconut sugar and enjoy
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Cake capsule or pumpkin spice coffee of your choice
- 1 Cup Unsweetened almond milk I use Costco brand
- 1-3 Truvia packets to taste or sugar of choice
- 1 Pinch Dak's Pumpkin Spice seasoning or Pumkin Spice seasoning of choice,
- 1 Pinch Cinnamon
- 1 Sprinkle Coconut sugar to garnish
- First brew your pumpkin spice coffee
- While coffee is brewing pour the almond milk, truvia, pumpkin spice and cinnamon into a milk frother until hot and frothy
- Pour the milk over the coffee and garnish with a little coconut sugar