If you do not know by now, I am completely OBSESSED with my protein ice cream recipes. This Butterscotch White Chocolate Chip Protein Ice Cream is PACKED with 40 grams of protein. That protein will keep you full for many hours.
I love Simply Delish pudding mixes for so many reasons. They have a zero sugar, vegan, non-GMO, plant-based, Keto certified, lactose free, nut free and gluten free. You cannot say that for other brands. Not to mention, you can get a discount with my code CHEFALLIE at Simply Delish.
Simply Delish has a protein powder that is realeasing 10/14/2022 that is also vegan, plant-based, keto certified, nut free and gluten free. Each serving has 10 grams of protein, zero sugar and only 50 calories. What is also so great about Simply Delish protein powder packets, they are made with post-consumer recycled materials.
Here is what you will need:
- Ninja Creami ice cream maker
- Simply Delish butterscotch pudding mix (code:Chefallie for discount)
- Simply Delish vanilla protein powder
- Fairlife caramel protein shake
- Vanilla extract
- Smucker’s sugar free caramel syrup
Here is the new protein powder from Simply Delish that is just released and how exciting it is! Again, use code CHEFALLIE at Simply Delish.
Here is the protein shakes I usually use for my protein ice cream recipes, but you can use any kind you would like or even an almond or oat milk. This brand I’ve noticed makes my recipes extremely creamy.
Here are the sugar free white chocolate chips I use from Choc Zero. I have a code CHEFALLIE for those that would like to try them out.
Butterscotch White Chocolate Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker
- 1 11,5 oz. Fairlife Salted Caramel protein shake or shake of choice
- 1 TBSP Simply Delish butterscotch pudding mix see notes for code & link
- 1 .5 oz. Simply Delish vanilla protein powder see notes for code & link
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 30 each Choc Zero no sugar added white chocolate chips See notes
- 5 grams Smucker's Sugar Free Caramel Sauce to garnish, optional
- Fat free reddi whip
- In the Ninja Creami pint container add the ice cream base ingredients until combine. * To help mix well, pour ingredients into a mini blender then back into the Ninja Creami pint container*
- Place into the freezer for 24 hours
- Once frozen and ready to make, place the Ninja Creami pint into the Ninja Creami bowl with the lid and blade
- Press the "lite ice cream" mode 4-5 times or until super creamy
- Once creamy, add the mini white chocolate chips and press the "Mix in" button
- Garnish with the caramel syrup, fat free reddi whip and enjoy