Mocha Chip Protein Ice Cream
Coffee lovers unite! Are you a coffee lover like me?
I personally LOVE coffee ice cream, but if you add chocolate and chocolate chips…SOLD!
This was SO delicious and very low in WW points and calories. Plus, caffeine!
The ENTIRE pint is only 4 WW points, 263 calories and has 30.3 grams of protein.
Here is what you need:
- Ninja CREAMi ice cream maker
- Fairlife chocolate protein shake
- Instant espresso
- Simply Delish sugar free chocolate pudding mix
- Simply Delish sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- Vanilla extract
- Choc Zero no sugar added milk chocolate chips
The notorious Ninja CREAMi Deluxe and Ninja CREAMi. If you’d like to buy the Ninja CREAMi Deluxe use code CHEFALLIE15 for 15% off at Ninja
The BEST protein shake for the protein ice cream I make. They come out so creamy, fluffy and have ZERO weird aftertaste.
The only sugar free pudding mix I enjoy using. If you’d like to try out Simply Delish use code CHEFALLIE at Simply Delish and click HERE.
Again, here is another amazing flavor and the one I use the most. Use code CHEFALLIE at Simply Delish and click HERE.
Instant espresso is a wonderful addition to any kind of chocolate recipes. Coffee enhances the chocolate flavoring and using instant espresso really gives it the amazing coffee flavoring. Plus, adding some vanilla make it even better.
You can use any kind of chocolate chips you’d like. I personally love the Choc Zero brand. If you’d like to try them out use code CHEFALLIE at Choo Zero and click HERE.
Here is how to make it:
- Add the ice cream base into the Ninja CREAMi pint container.
- Mix until combine or place the ice cream base ingredients into a blender and pour into the pint container.
- Place the pint container into the freezer for 12-24 hours.
- Once ready, place the pint container into the Ninja CREAMi base.
- Press the light ice cream button 2-3 times or until smooth and creamy.
- Once smooth and creamy add the chopped chocolate chips into the center of the ice cream.
- Press the mix in button.
- Enjoy once done.
Mocha Chip Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker
ICE CREAM BASE
- 1 11.5 oz. Fairlife chocolate protein shake or shake of choice
- 1/2 TBSP Simply Delish no sugar chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 TBSP Simply Delish no sugar vanilla pudding mix
- 1 TBSP Instant Espresso
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Dash Kosher salt
- 1 Serving Choc Zero no sugar added milk chocolate chip
- In the Ninja CREAMi pint, add all of the ice cream base ingredients
- Mix until combine and or place into a blender then pour into the Ninja CREAMi pint
- Once combine, place the pint into the freezer for 12-24 hours
- Once ready to make, place the pint into the Ninja CREAMi base
- Press the light ice cream button 2-3 times or until a creamy consistency
- Once creamy, take the mix-in and place into the center of the ice cream
- Press the mix in button and enjoy.